Military Airlift 2015 Conference
- 29 September, 2015 - 1 October, 2015, London, United Kingdom
Do you want to hear the latest developments in strategic and tactical airlift capabilities, to explore the challenges of the current generation of aircraft, and to gain insight future plans or outstanding requirements for Air Transport and Air-to-Air Refuelling?
Our 12th annual event provides a unique opportunity for the mobility operator and industry experts to convene and examine ongoing and upcoming programmes, whilst building and consolidating relationships within the community.
I am delighted to announce that this year's event includes a pre-conference base tour of the 100th Air Refuelling Wing at RAF Mildenhall on 29 September. This site visit offers experiential learning for our guests, who will be able to see the equipment in use and gain insight on a practical level, with explanations from the technical officers and subject matter experts on hand. It is also a great networking icebreaker to meet with other delegates and colleagues in a less formal setting than the main conference.
Global Strategic Bomber Market 2016-2020
Back down in London, the conference will examine how Airlift remains the key capability for air operations that are expected to cover increasingly demanding military, logistics and humanitarian missions. Military and industry experts are expecting plenty of international activity around the renewal of transport fleets, modern capability acquisition and the replacement of aging avionic systems, in order to cope with the loads of today's operations. Furthermore, in the absence of a major expeditionary operation post the withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq, it appears that the user is taking this window of opportunity to modernise, resupply and prepare for the next major demand.
Join us at Military Airlift 2015 in London and discuss the following key issues with your peers:
- Models for achieving effective Pooling and Sharing and the future of international cooperation
- Operational feedback from major platforms such as the A400M, KC-390, A330 MRTT, C27J and XC-2
- Updates on pan-European Air-to-Air Refuelling capability and assets
- The management of international air mobility programmes
- The growth of the training sector and future MEDEVAC requirements
We look forward to welcoming you in London this September!
2015 Confirmed Speakers:
- Colonel Giorgio Seravalle, Chief of Air Operations Office, Air Mobility Command, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Thomas Torkelson, Commander (Incoming) 100th Air Refueling Wing, RAF Mildenhall, US Air Force
- Air Vice Marshal GDA Parker, Commander 2 Group (Incoming), Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Miroslaw Jemielniak, Commander 3rd Air Transport Wing, Powdiz, Polish Air Force
- Representative of Air Commodore EO Alade, Chief of Air Staff, Nigerian Air Force
- Colonel Johan van Soest, Commander, Air Base Eindhoven, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Major General Gerald Malinga, Deputy Chief of Air Force, South African Air Force
- Colonel Hamdi Acar, Wing Commander 12th Airlift Base, Turkish Air Force
- Colonel Karsten Fledelius Jensen, Commander Air Transport Wing, Aalborg, Royal Danish Air Force
- Colonel Patrick Mollet, Commander, 15th Air Wing, Belgian Air Component Command
- Colonel Trevor Nitz, Commander (Incoming) of the Strategic Airlift Capability, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Group Captain Andy Killey, Defence Movements Team Leader, Defence Support Chain Operations & Movements (DSCOM)
- Lieutenant Colonel Mattias Gustavsson, Deputy Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
- Major Susan Parda-Watters, 18th AES Clinical Nurse Specialist, US Air Force
- Major Dr. Claus Lie, Surgeon Commander SQ 690 AirEvac, Air Transport Wing, Aalborg, Royal Danish Air Force
- Mr. Wiek Noldus, Manager, Airlift Management Programme, Strategic Airlift Capability, NATO
Source : ASDEvents