CFM Signs $14 Bn in New Deals at Paris Air Show
- More than 9,550 total LEAP engine orders and commitments to date
- CFM56 engines continue to sell very well
CFM International's industry-leading LEAP and CFM56 product lines remain the engines of choice for single-aisle aircraft, with the company signing orders, commitments, and long-term service agreements for a total of 835 engines at the 2015 Paris Air Show.
"What a great show" said Jean-Paul Ebanga, president and CEO of CFM International. "In just three days, we more than doubled our total orders for this year, with the CFM56 and LEAP product lines doing very well. More than 80% of the CFM orders and commitments have come from lessors and Asian customers which are pulling the aerospace market forward."
The Global Military Aircraft Engines Market 2016-2026
Highlights of the week include:
- AerCap Holdings: 200 LEAP-1B engines;
- GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS): 120 LEAP-1A engines;
- SMBC Aviation Capital: 60 LEAP-1A and 20 LEAP-1B engines;
- Garuda Indonesia: reconfirmed commitment for 160 LEAP-1B engines;
- Korean Air: 60 CFM LEAP-1B engines;
- Minsheng Financial Leasing: 20 CFM56-7B and 40 LEAP-1B engines;
- Avolon: 40 LEAP-1A engines;
- Ruili Airlines: 60 CFM LEAP-1B engines;
- Qatar Airways: 16 CFM56-5B engines;
- Peach Aviation: six CFM56-5B engines;
- Sriwijaya Air: four CFM56-5B engines;
- Various spare engine orders;
- Zhejiang Loong Airlines: long-term RPFH agreements for LEAP-1A & CfM56-5B
- Air Canada: 20-year RPFH Services agreement for LEAP-1B engines.
Source : Safran S.A. (Paris: SAF.PA) - view original press release
Mar 28 - 29, 2017 - Scottsdale, United States