Paris Airshow: Strong Endorsement for ''Services by Airbus''
- Seamlessly integrating Airbus' complete portfolio of aircraft lifecycle services;
- Enhancing the superiority of Airbus fleets with innovative solutions and most efficient technologies.
‘Services by Airbus’ (SBA), the continuity of Airbus’ complete portfolio encompassing all aircraft lifecycle solutions, has been successful during the show, demonstrated by achievements across its broad spectrum of offerings. SBA covers six key pillars: Training, Flight Operations; Upgrades; Engineering & Maintenance e-solutions; Material & Supply Chain; and Flight Hours & Tailored Support Package services. Through this approach, customers will benefit from the full range of capabilities and expertise of Airbus, its network and ventures, including SATAIR Group, Airbus ProSky and Training by Airbus.
The achievements at the show included amongst others:
Military Augmented Reality (MAR) Technologies Market Report 2016-2026
- easyJet reached an agreement with Airbus’ Upgrade Services division for the retrofit of up to 105 of its A320 cabins with the SpaceFlex v2 to enhance the cabin efficiency of its Airbus single-aisle fleet;
- AirAsia became the launch customer for the latest Airbus “Smarter Fleet” electronic Flight Folder (eFF) – a software application allowing pilots to access their briefing package on-board the aircraft;
- Airbus launched the first Airbus maintenance training partnership in Africa, with TunisAir, Tunisia, to establish local A320 and A330 maintenance training services;
- Airbus ProSky (APS), a subsidiary of Airbus, launched an innovative flight tracking service, ‘AirFlight’ which customises the popular FlightRadar24 airliner flight tracking service for a professional audience and expand global coverage of Airbus aircraft.
Source : Airbus, an EADS N.V. company (Paris: EAD.PA) - view original press release
Apr 5 - 6, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Apr 5, 2017 - Dublin, Ireland