Cyber Intelligence Europe 2015 Conference & Exhibition
- 28 September, 2015 - 30 September, 2015, Bucharest , Romania
Cyber Intelligence Europe 2015 will analyse the different types of cybercrimes being faced to government agencies across Europe. Many public and private sector organisations are being targeted with the criminals exposing sensitive information to the public. Take part in our 3rd annual event to discuss ways of how to combat cybercrimes.
Our third instalment of our Cyber Intelligence Europe conference & exhibition will be taking place in Romania where the government is implementing strategies to improve their cyberspace from cybercrimes and attacks.
Global Information Security Consulting Market Research Report 2017
One aspect which will be discussed during the three day event will be the importance of sharing information between regional governments and private sector organisations to develop an understanding of how to combat the cyber criminals from breaching critical infrastructure.
Cyber Intelligence Europe 2015 will bring together leading cyber security officials from Europe’s leading government agencies, military and law enforcement agencies who will provide in-depth and knowledgeable presentations discussing current strategies being used by them to protect their computer systems as well as sharing information through the use of case study presentations.
Don’t miss out on taking part at our international Cyber Intelligence Europe event on the 28th - 30th September 2015.
- Analyse the latest cybercrimes being faced in Europe
- Review the techniques used to combat the cybercrimes to critical infrastructures
- Discuss the importance of sharing information between the public and private sectors
- Understand how government agencies react to a cyber threat
- Evaluate the latest cyber defence solutions on offer from the private sector
- Network with leading officials from across Europe in one place
- View the latest techniques being used to combat cybercrimes
- General (Ret) Teodor Frunzeti, Councillor, Department of National Security, Romania
- Lieutenant General (Ret) Alexandru Grumaz, President, The Security Studies and Analysis Centre (CASS), Romania
- Brigadier General Helmut Habermayer, Deputy Head General Directorate Planning and Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Defence and Sports, Austria
- Eugen Valeriu Popa, Vice President, The Security Studies and Analysis Centre (CASS), Romania
- Steve Purser, Head, Core Operations Department , European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA)
- Arman Grigoryan, Head of National Cyber Security Center, Institute for National Strategic Studies (INSS), Ministry of Defence, Armenia
- Radu Magdin, Advisor to the Prime Minister, Office of the Prime Minister, Romania
- Daniel Peder Bagge, Head of Strategy and Policy Unit, National Cyber Security Center, National Security Authority, Czech Republic
- Tural Mammadov, Director, Computer Emergency Response Center (CERT-GOV-AZ), Special Communication and Information Security State Agency, Azerbaijan
- Christian Liflander, Policy Advisor, Cyber Defence Section, NATO
- Major Isidoros Monogioudis, Cyber Defence Analyst, Cyber Defence Directorate, Ministry of Defence, Greece
- Inspector Ljuban Petrovic, Service for Combating Organized Crime, Cyber Crime Department, Ministry of Interior, Serbia
- Nikolay Koval, Acting Head, Computer Emergency Response Team of Ukraine CERT-UA, Service of Special Communication and Information Protection , State Center of Information and Telecommunication Systems, Ukraine
- Lieutenant Brlerim Krasniqi, Manager, IT Forensic Department, Forensic Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Kosovo
- Hans Oude Alink, Senior Advisor, Crisis Management, National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), Netherlands
- Dr. Marco Gercke, Director, Cybercrime Research Institute, Germany
- Avdush Jashari, Chief of the Laboratory for Computer Examination, IT-Forensic Department, Kosovo Forensic Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Kosovo
- Diana Tsutskiridze, Research Associate, Georgian Security Analysis Center (GFSIS)
- Air Commodore (Ret) Bruce Wynn, Consultant, Business Information Solutions (BIS), United Kingdom
Source : ASDEvents