- 29 July, 2015 - 30 July, 2015, Alexandria, VA, United States
“Advancing Multi-INT technology for end-to-end Capture, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination”
Due to the exploding growth of intelligence data collection and production, the DOD & IC recognize the serious need for this intelligence data to be more efficiently tagged, searchable, and accessible to analysts trained to perform true multi-INT analysis.
The 2015 Multi-INT Symposium is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across Military, Intelligence Agencies, federal officials and Industry can come together for actionable discussions and debate.
Global Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Market Forecast 2017-2025
Key areas this symposium will address:
- Enabling Forensic Analysis of Multi-INT Data to Support Missions in Real-Time
- Intelligence & Information sharing in the ICITE era
- Capabilities update to support all-phase analysis that enable operators and decision makers
- Open Architecture Platforms for Multi-INT Exploitation
- Next Gen uses for full motion video, still imagery and cyber analytics
- Training new analysts to support the growing demand for ABI solutions
- Improving the efficiency and timeliness of intelligence analysis to better understand and take action upon historical, current and anticipated activities involving national or global security
At our Symposium you will have the ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the extensive border security community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies to effectively and efficiently transform border security.
- Influence: Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and through out "town-hall" style format.
Previous Intelligence Speakers Include:
- The Honorable James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence
- LTG Raymond Palumbo, USA, Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Warfighter Support and Director, ISR Task Force
- Douglas Wise, Deputy Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Lt Gen Robert Otto, USAF, Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR, HQAF
- Richard Ledgett Jr., Deputy Director, NSA
- Milton Downs, Deputy CIO, Central Intelligence Agency
- MG Mark Quantock, USA, Director of Operations, NGA
- Annette Redmond, Director, Intelligence Community Information Management, HQDA G-2
Source : ASDEvents
Apr 26 - 28, 2017 - Alexandria, United States