The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2015-2025 report, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- What is the size of the Global Soldier Modernization market and what are its drivers? Detailed analysis during 2015–2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for soldier systems.
- What are the recent developments and challenges within the industry? Insights into technological developments in the global soldier modernization market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global soldier modernization market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- What are some of the major programs within the Global Soldier Modernization industry? Details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
Raytheon Company, Safran Group, BAE Systems, SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation), Elbit Systems, Rheinmetall Defence Electronics, Samsung Thales, Bren-Tronics, ExelisInc, Vectronix, Harris Corporation, FLIR Systems
Reasons to buy:
- Gain user confidence; make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Soldier Modernization market, and identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- A thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global military soldier modernization segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- A significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global soldier modernization market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- A major programs section, informing the user about programs being undertaken within the global military soldier modernization departments in different segments of the market
- Detailed profiles of the top global soldier modernization providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This becomes a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global military soldier modernization sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments.
- The global Soldier Modernization market is expected to be worth over US$8 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to more thanUS$12 billion by 2025.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia- Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender, with a cumulative expenditure of US$X billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, C4ISR is expected to account for XX% of the global military soldier modernization market, followed by lethality and survivability, occupying shares of XX% and XX% respectively.
Read more on ASDReports or Download Report Information