Bell Helicopter's Aeronautical Accessories Brand Receives Product Approvals in Canada
Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today that Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) approved five product offerings that will be distributed through its Aeronautical AccessoriesTM brand.
TCCA’s approval is for multiple kits and accessories for the Bell 407, 412, and 429:
Global Military Helicopter Market - 2016 - Market Dynamics & Competitive Landscape, OEM Strategies &...
- FLIR Star Safire Kit, Model 429
- External Hoist Kit, Model 407
- Helicopter Emergency Egress Lighting System (HEELS), Model 429
- Multiple Operational Accessories Kits, Model 412EP (JAR-OPS approved) for:
- Crew Flashlight Kit
- Standby Attitude Battery Monitor
- Pitot Heater Failure Monitor
- Fast Rope Kit/ Retractable Hardpoint Kit, Model 429
“Aeronautical Accessories is committed to offering products around the globe that enhance aircraft capability and performance,” said Jennifer Lunceford, manager, Sales for Aeronautical Accessories. “We are pleased to now provide our customers additional options to help them complete their missions throughout this region.”
Source : Textron - view original press release