Cyber Security for National Defense Symposium
- Policy and Operations to Ensure Freedom of Access and Network Defense
- 4 August, 2015 - 5 August, 2015, Alexandria, VA, United States
The dates changed to August 4-5, 2015
Our Cyber Security for National Defense Symposium is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across military and civilian organizations can come together for actionable discussions and debate. The symposium will focus on increasing the security and resiliency of the Nation’s critical networks, operating freely in the Cyber Domain, and the protection of infrastructure in support of national defense and homeland Security.
The Symposium will bring together senior level officials from the DoD, DHS, and Private Sector, specifically the policy and operational organizations responsible for protecting critical infrastructure.
Global Cloud Security Market in the Retail Sector 2016-2020
Key areas this symposium will address:
- Strategic Priorities and Policy to Ensure Freedom of Access and Secure Networks to the Warfighter
- Interagency Development of National Cyber Security Policy and Strategy
- Initiatives to Protect Commercial and Government Infrastructure
- Building and Training Cyber Mission Forces
- Public/Private partnerships for enhanced nationwide cyber security
At our Symposium you will have the ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing those responsible for protecting the Nation’s critical infrastructure.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to Cyber Security.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments
2015 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- ADM Mike Rogers, USN, Commander, USCYBERCOM, Director, NSA, Chief, Central Security
- Maj Gen Burke "Ed" Wilson, USAF, Commander, 24th Air Force and Air Forces Cyber
- Stan Sims, Director, Defense Security Service
- Ron Pontius, Deputy to the Commanding General, US Army Cyber Command
- Col Dean Clothier, USAF, Chief, Cyberspace Division, Joint Staff J6
- Col Gregory Breazile, USMC, Director, Cyber & Electronic Warfare Integration Division,Capabilities Development Directorate, USMC DC CD&I
- Col Ryan Heritage, USMC, Deputy Commander, Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace
Source : ASDEvents