Next Generation ISR Symposium
- 9 June, 2015 - 10 June, 2015, Washington, DC, United States
The need for more and better ISR assets now permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions, including but not limited to: Persistent Global Surveillance & Global Strike, Counter-intelligence & Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and the Contested Global Commons. From the Middle East to the increasingly tumultuous Asia-Pacific region and even home to CONUS, the need for a diverse and evolving leap-ahead Next Generation ISR Technology is paramount to counter increasingly sophisticated threats.
This outstanding two day Next Generation ISR Symposium will assemble the Key Organizations and Senior Leading ISR Experts who are defining requirements and shaping the direction of future automated ISR capabilities for the services and public service sectors. The symposium will focus on identifying the most urgent automation needs and determining how to arrive at the best solutions, on a mission-by-mission basis.
Global Battlefield Management Systems Market 2016-2020
- What are the Latest OSD and Service ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives? What roles will automation play?
- What are the Crucial Gaps in Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How do we disseminate multi-sensor data fusion across organizations and platforms?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet future Robust Intelligence Production Requirements?
- What Roles will Unmanned Aircraft Platforms Play?
- What are the Latest Requirements, Trends and Capabilities for Automating Sensor and Imagery collection, processing, analysis and dissemination?
- What New Approaches are Emerging for Next Generation ISR Missions in Homeland Security, Special Operations and C2ISR?
- Lt General Ronnie D. Hawkins Jr., USAF, Director, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Brig Gen Peter Lambert, USAF, Vice Commander, 25th Air Force, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas
- Dr. Karen St. Germain , Deputy Director, ISR Systems Division., Space and Intelligence Office, OUSD/(AT&L)
- Mr. Mark Tapper, SES, Special Advisor to the Deputy Chief of Staff, USAF/HQ
- Mr. Donald Hudson GG-15, Technical Director, 480th ISR Wing, USAF
- Mr. Joseph Smith, Deputy Strategic Outreach Office, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Mr. Paul Geier, Deputy ISR Interoperability Division, USAF A2CJ
- Col Laurence Mixon, USA, Assistant Chief of Staff, G-3, Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM)
- Dr. Steven Bucci, Director, Allison Center for Foreign & National Security Policy, Heritage Foundation, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Homeland Defense and Americas’ Security Affairs
- Mr. Martin Kruger, ISR Thrust Area Manager, Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Col Marc Dipaolo, USAF, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, Mission Outcomes and National Expeditionary Architecture
- Mr. Anthony Lisuzzo, Vice President, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mr. David “NARK” Narkevicius, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Networks and Information Integration,
- OSD/CIO, C4I
- Ms. Emily Keplar, Branch Chief, TCPED Operations, National ISR Collection & Operations, Office of Intelligence and Investigative Officer, U.S. CBP/DHS
- CAPT (USN RET) Bill Roeting, Applied Researcher and Principal Investigator, the Naval Postgraduate School
- Mr. Ralph Wade, Vice President, Lead, Navy/Marine Corps C4ISR, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dr. John Lee, Program Manager, Optical Sciences Division, Naval Research Lab
- Mr. Robert Bond, Associate Division Head, ISR & Tactical Systems Division, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Col (USA RET), Joseph Green, Director, Fusion and Transformation, Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Dr. Guna Seetharaman, Principal Engineer for Computer Architectures Information Directorate, Air Force Research Lab
- Mr. Michael Grochol, Principal, ISPA Technology
- Mr. Thomas Davis, Deputy Director, Operationally Responsive Space Office, USAF
- Col (USA ret) Waldo Carmona, Director, Networked Tactical ISR, Boeing Defense Systems
- Mr. Nick Gritti, Manager, Advanced Programs, Airborne ISR, Northrop Grumman
- Lt Col (USAF RET) Peter “Pepe” Le Hew, Director of UAS Operations, Aurora Flight Sciences
Source : ASDEvents
Nov 14 - 15, 2016 - London, United Kingdom
Mar 7 - 8, 2017 - Prague, Czech Republic