The Future of the Indian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, now available on ASDReports, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- What are some of the budget allocations within the industry? Gain Insight into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force.
- What are some of the key challenges within the industry? Understand crucial details of the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- What are some of the import and export dynamics within the Indian Defence industry? Read a thorough analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years.
- What are some of the current market opportunities? Access details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- In addition to all of the above, and much more, this report provides you with a breakdown of the competitive landscape and strategic insights, providing you withan overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- Over the historic period, India’s defense expenditure registered a CAGR of over 2%; between 2016 and 2020, the defense budget is expected to grow at a CAGR of under 7%
- The country’s total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$XX billion
- Over the forecast period, the country’s budget for homeland security is expected to be more than US$65
- billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment are expected to be aircraft, helicopter, armored vehicles, submarine, missiles, and surveillance equipment
Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems Plc, Thales, Boeing, Mazagon Docks, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bharat Electronics Limited, Bharat Dynamics Limited, Ordnance Factory, Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), Goa Shipyard Limited, Tata Advanced Systems Limited, Mahindra Defence Systems
Other Countries Featured in this Series Include:
Algeria, South Africa, Poland, UAE, Germany, France, Libya, Japan, Norway, USA, Finland, UK, Italy, Russia, Kenya, Brazil, Yemen, Kuwait, Morocco, Lebanon, Iraq, Switzerland, Angola, Sweden, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Colombia, Canada, Oman, Greece, Singapore, Egypt, South Korea, Turkey, Peru, Venezuela, Mexico, Taiwan, Ireland, Nigeria, Brunei, Pakistan, Czech Republic, Afghanistan.
Read more on ASDReports or Download Report Information