Armoured Vehicles Africa 2015 Conference
- 25 August, 2015 - 26 August, 2015, Gaborone, Botswana
What is the future of Armoured Vehicles across Africa?
Discover the answer by joining African Army Commanders and Operational leaders at the annual Armoured Vehicles Africa Forum.
It is widely acknowledged that armies across Africa need to possess and operate large numbers of armoured vehicles of different sizes and complexities to maintain their effectiveness in both peace and war time. However, the costs incurred in purchasing and subsequently maintaining the vehicles in a high state of operational combat readiness at the required levels of availability are extremely high. With this in mind the event will debate the critically important operational, procurement and technological solutions to these challenges.
Military Augmented Reality (MAR) Technologies Market Report 2016-2026
Armoured Vehicles Africa 2015 is the African armoured vehicle community’s premier forum for benchmarking, debate and collaboration around the themes of procurement of new platforms, maintenance and upgrade of existing vehicles, the significance of logistics, operational experience, and technological solutions. The meeting brings together over 100 Army Commanders, Heads of Land Procurement, Armour Commanders and industry executives from across Africa and the rest of the globe to discuss the challenges and success shaping armoured vehicles for now and the future. Held with the support and direction of Senior Leaders from across the Africa military community, it provides a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current mechanised requirements, capabilities and programmes. With a critical emphasis on international engagement the event provides on a very real opportunity to strengthen messages of cooperation with counterparts from across the African continent.
Key Event Highlights
- Premiere engagement opportunity! Unparalleled face-time with decision-making military officers from the most actively investing nations across Africa
- Interactive Discussions! Strengthen your market knowledge on the African mechanised requirements and programmes valued at up to $20billion over the next decade
- Exclusive Market Insight! Gain exclusive insight on the latest indigenous armoured vehicles and maximise your supply chain opportunities
- Esteemed International Speakers! Strengthen strategic relations with our international speaker faculty providing operational feedback and lessons learned on through-life capability and support, force development, and training.
- Major General Topply M Lubaya, Deputy Chief of Staff, Zambia Army
- Brigadier General F A Njau, Land Forces Operations and Training Officer, Tanzania Peoples Defence Force
- Brigadier General Jean-Marie Obame Eyegue, Representative of the Chief of Staff, Armed Forces of Gabon
- Brigadier General David J Baburam, Chief, Peace Support Operations, Peace and Security Department, African Union Commission
- Ambassador Tewolde Gebremeskel, Director Peace and Security Division, Intergovernmental Authority on Development
- Colonel Antoine Guy Adjaho, Armoured Officer and Deputy Chief of Army Staff, Benin Army
- Professor Mpho G Molomo, Director, Centre for Strategic Studies (CSS), University of Botswana part of the Southern African Defence and Security Management Network(SADSEM)
- Raymond Kitevu, Conflcit Early Warning Expert, COMESA
- Paul Villare, CG-15 Chief, Foreign Intelligence Technology Division, HQDA G2, US Army
Source : ASDEvents