Military Helicopters Conference
- 24 August, 2015 - 26 August, 2015, Pensacola, FL, United States
Welcome to Military Helicopters USA Next Generation Rotary Wing Requirements
Leveraging many years of success with our International Military Helicopter event taking place annually in March, Military Helicopters USA is specifically tailored to support the FVL program and rotary wing modernization initiatives across all ALL US MILITARY BRANCHES!
The Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2016-2026
Many existing aircraft models have been in service since the Vietnam era, therefore upgrades and developments are required across the board in order to support military activity at home and abroad. Over the past decade of war, the need for advanced rotary wing assets has grown exponentially as they are essential for troop delivery, MEDEVAC, close air support, logistical support and reconnaissance, border control and rescue operations.
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in this invaluable platform where industry leaders and military personnel including highly respected experts, come together to discuss, share, learn and develop their knowledge of military helicopters in an effort to provide all branches with improved, stronger, safer and more cost effective fleets.
Topics & Areas of Discussion
- Identifying current condition of military helicopters across all branches
- Understanding Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program requirements
- Developing current and future fleet upgrade and development requirements
- Implementing Rotary Wing modernization efforts
- Active duty upgrades for attack helicopter fleet including the AH-64 and Cobra
- Reducing of the UH-60 fleet by transferring them from the Army to the National Guard
- Modifying fleet avionics, starting with the remaining UH-60's
- Phasing out of Kiowa Reconnaissance Aircraft in order to replace with modified AH-64’s
- Finishing of USMC MV-22 Osprey and AH-1Z Viper transition
- Learning the SOCOM’s aviation asset requirements
- Bryan Smylie, Former, USMC - Presidential
Past Featured Speakers
- Lieutenant General Bradley Heithold, Vice Commander, USAF, United States Special Operations Command
- Major General Stephen Wilson, USAF, Commander, 8th Air Force, Air Force Global Strike
- Captain Roy Undersander, USN, Executive Officer, Naval Air Station Jacksonville
Source : ASDEvents