Special Operations Summit and Warfighter Exhibition 2015
- 22 June, 2015 - 24 June, 2015, Fort Bragg, NC, United States
Understanding the Requirements of the U.S. Army's Special Operations Forces
We are proud to present the Special Operations Summit & Warfighter Expo taking place, for the first time, on Fort Bragg, NC, home of Army Special Operations. Since the War on Terror began over a decade ago, the need for special operators has grown dramatically. This is primarily due to the asymmetric warfare that terrorist organizations are waging against US and NATO forces.
With new terrorist factions emerging and causing threat, SOF requirements continue to evolve and be reevaluated. Working together with our partner nations, Special Operations Forces are leading the way as they protect our soldiers, citizens, allies, and freedom.
The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024
Special Operations Summit and Warfighter Exhibition 2015 will bring together Special Operations leaders and stakeholders within the US Army Special Operations community to identify the current and future needs of the Army Special Operations Command. This is essential in order to successfully combat the current and future threats facing the United States and its allies.
- Learn the requirements being set by stakeholders within Army Special Operations Command
- Access to the heart of the Army Special Operations Command Leadership
- Interact with Fort Bragg soldiers and leadership as they evaluate the equipment and technology available in the Warfighter Expo Hall
- Understand the future goals of the new leadership within the Special Operations Command and how you can help
What Topics will be Covered?
This years topics include Empowering, Enabling, and Employing the Global SOF Network, Implementing ARSOF 2022, USASOC Component Roles, TALOS, Alternative Power Sources, Upgrading Aviation Assets, New Long Range Communication Systems, RDT and E, Operations and Maintenance, ISR, Logistical of Wounded Solider Evacuation, Small Arms Systems, Battlefield Medicine, Special operations Wounded Warrior Foundation, and Reducing Soldier Profiles.
Join more than 250 fellow Special Operations professionals from over 80 different organizations to discuss and identify opportunities to strengthen local, regional, and global trust through interagency and partner cooperation.
- James C. Faris, Command Sergeant Major USSOCOM, U.S. Army
- COL Chris Eubank, G-6 , United States Army Special Operations Command
- COL Randy Watt, Former Commander, 19th Special Forces Group , Army National Guard
- LTC (P) Derek Lipson, Deputy Commander , 20th Special Forces Group
- SGM R. Kyle Sims, SOF Medical Combat Developer , U.S. Army
Some of the Past Featured Speakers
- Wesley Rhodes, Director Network Science Research Center, IBM Corporate Strategy
- Neil Havermale, President, Red Hen Systems
- Major General Thomas Trask USAF, Director Force Structure, Requirements, Resources and Strategic Assessments, U.S. Special Operations Command
- Colonel James Cardoso USAF, Director Global Mission Support Center, U.S. Special Operations Command
- Colonel David SanClemente USAF, Air National Guard Advisor, U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command
- Brigadier General Sean Mulholland USA, Commander, U.S. Special Operations Command - South
- Richard Fisher, Senior Fellow Asian Military Affairs, International Assessment and Strategy Center
- Peter Henderson, Vice President and Founder, Thinklogical
- Craig Archer, Identity Superiority Manager PEO - SRSE, U.S. Special Operations Command
- Brigadier General Clayton Hutmacher USA, Commanding General, U.S. Army Special Operations Aviation Command
- Beth Cole, Director Office of Civilian-Military Cooperation, U.S. Agency for International Development
Source : ASDEvents
May 15 - 16, 2017 - Prague, Czech Republic