Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Summit
- ''Controlling the Fight in the Electromagnetic Spectrum''
- 19 May, 2015 - 20 May, 2015, Alexandria, VA, United States
Our Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Summit is designed as an educational and training “Town Hall” forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across U.S. military and U.S. civilian organizations can come together for actionable discussions and debate. The Summit will focus on Supporting capabilities & technology that enables full spectrum operations within any domain.
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the EMS community today.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to military tactical communications
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and share questions with summit moderator on subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2014-2024
2015 EW & Spectrum Forum Dissussion Points:
- Enabling Future EW Capabilities In Electronic Warfare Battle Management, Next Gen Countermeasures
- Updates on major IT and electronic warfare initiatives and involvement with the Joint Information Environment (JIE) and Unified Capabilities
- Protecting Unmanned Signals & GPS
- DoD Efforts To Improve Spectrum Access for Global Operational Effectiveness
- Improving threat Warning Systems, Electronic Warfare Support, Decoys and Countermeasures Against Weapon Tracking and Guidance Systems
- Understanding Electronic Warfare Through the Cyber Threat Lense
- Developing Policies and Technological Standards That Use Spectrum More Efficiently
Previous Speakers Include:
- Maj Gen Craig Olson, USAF, PEO C3I & Networks, AFLMC
- MG Daniel Hughes, USA, PEO, PEO PC3T
- Stuart Timmerman, Director, Defense Spectrum Organization
- Frank Konieczny, SES, CTO, Office of Information Dominance, US Air Force
- Col Gregory Breazile, USMC, Director, Cyber & Electronic Warfare Integration Division,Capabilities Development Directorate, USMC DC CD&I
Source : ASDEvents