Future of the Finnish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
Future of the Finnish Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, now available on ASDReports, is the latest in a series of unique Industry Forecast Reports from Market specialists Strategic Defence Intelligence.
Providing readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Finnish defense industry values, this report includes factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news. With access to both recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by Finland during the forecast period – you’re set for a sure-footing in the market!
Future of the Finnish Defense Industry
- Gain detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide you with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- Provides user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Finnish defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- Understand the various military requirements which are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period.
- Over the historic period, Finnish defense expenditure registered a decline at a CAGR of 0.97%, decreasing from US$3.8 billion in 2011 to US$3.6 billion in 2015
- Finland’s military expenditure, valued at US$3.9 billion in 2016, is expected to increase to US$4.5 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 3.31% over the forecast period
- Finland’s military expenditure will be driven by the military modernization initiatives, procurement of better defense systems and participation in peace keeping and perceived threat of war from Russia
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure Fighters and multi-role aircraft, IT services-software, surface-air missile defense systems and land based C4ISR
Source : ASDReports - Market Research - view original press release