Next Generation Automated ISR Symposium
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- 12 March, 2015 - 13 March, 2015, Washington D.C., United States
The need for more and better ISR assets now permeates government planning across a broad range of critical missions, including but not limited to: Persistent Global Surveillance & Global Strike, Counter-intelligence & Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and the Contested Global Commons. From the Middle East to the increasingly tumultuous Asia-Pacific region and even home to CONUS, the need for a diverse and evolving leap-ahead Automated ISR Technology is paramount to counter increasingly sophisticated threats.
This outstanding two day Automated ISR Symposium will assemble the Key Organizations and Senior Leading ISR Experts who are defining requirements and shaping the direction of future automated ISRcapabilities for the services and public service sectors. The symposium will focus on identifying the most urgent automation needs and determining how to arrive at the best solutions, on a mission-by-mission basis.
- What are the Latest OSD and Service ISR Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives? What roles will automation play?
- What are the Crucial Gaps in Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- How do we disseminate multi-sensor data fusion across organizations and platforms?
- What are Needs & Challenges for Integrating All-Source Intelligence to meet future Robust Intelligence Production Requirements?
- What Roles will Unmanned Aircraft Platforms Play?
- What are the Latest Requirements, Trends and Capabilities for Automating Sensor and Imagery collection, processing, analysis and dissemination?
- What New Approaches are Emerging for Automated ISR Missions in Homeland Security, Special Operations and C2ISR?
Small Drones Market - By Application (Defense, Commercial), Size (Large, Medium, Micro, Mini, Nano),...
Over 20 Service & Industry Experts from: NMIO/ONI, Army G2, HQ USAF (AF/A2C), OSD/CIO C4I, 480 ISR Wing, USAF (AF/A2D), USMC (CD&I/G5), USMC/MCWL, ODNI/IARPA, USA (PMTS), HSARPA/DHS, USA (PM SAI), NRO/MID, NPS, Northrop Grumman, Harris, Raytheon, ViaSAT, DigitalGlobe, ISPA, System Dynamics Intl, & CSFI will be presenting:
Special Presentations by:
- RADM Elizabeth Train, USN, - Director, National Maritime Intelligence- Integration Office & Commander Office of Naval Intelligence
- Mr. Gregory Christ, SES, - Director for ISR Operations, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Mr. Terry Mitchell, Director, USA - Intelligence Futures Directorate, Deputy Chief of Staff, (G2)
- Mr. Robert “Bo” Marlin, SES, - Deputy Director, ISR Capabilities, HQ USAF
- Government and DoD Emerging ISR Needs & Requirements for Automating ISR
- Mission Challenges, Capabilities and Opportunities – Automating Airborne, Maritime, Battlefield, Homeland Security, Special Operations ISR
- The Most Critical Capability Gaps and Needs in Information Sharing and Dissemination – Emerging Opportunities for Next Generation Automated ISR
Source : ASDEvents
Mar 29 - 30, 2017 - London, United Kingdom