CAE Awarded a Series of Civil Aviation Training Solutions Contracts Valued at More Than C$100 M
- Includes renewal of long-term training service outsourcing agreement with Iberia
CAE announced today that it has signed a series of civil aviation training solutions contracts worth more than C$100 million with airlines and aircraft operators worldwide. These contracts include:
- The renewal of its training service outsourcing agreement with legacy carrier Iberia for ten more years
- The renewal of long-term training services with Turkish Airlines
- An ERJ170 training services agreement with Compass Airlines
- The sale of a full-flight simulator to a customer in the United States
- The sale of a CAE Simfinity™XR integrated procedure trainer to Aegean, the largest airline in Greece.
"We are proud to continue to be the partner of choice for training of Iberia and Turkish Airlines and to welcome Aegean and Compass Airlines as new customers," said Nick Leontidis, Group President, Civil Simulation and Training, CAE. "Our relationship with Iberia, one of the world's preeminent legacy carriers, spans the last 50 years, beginning with the sale of the airline's very first full-flight simulator. Today, CAE offers the industry's most comprehensive and geographically diverse portfolio of training solutions and we are privileged to continue growing our Iberia relationship."
UAV Flight Training And Simulation Market - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
Under the agreement with Iberia, more than 1,000 Iberia pilots will train annually at the CAE Madrid training centre in La Muñoza, Madrid-Barajas, where CAE operates ten full-flight simulators.
"CAE is Iberia's partner of choice for training solutions because we are confident in its ability to deliver the latest technologies, the highest quality training programs, and the most reliable service," said Rafael Jiménez Hoyos, Chief Flight Officer of Iberia.
Source : CAE - view original press release
Feb 13 - 14, 2017 - London, United Kingdom
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2016 - USB Drive, Windows Computer
May 16 - 17, 2017 - Charleston, United States