Rockwell Collins to Introduce New Products and Present Latest Simulation and Training Expertise
Rockwell Collins will debut its RealFires™ transportable trainer along with its newest mobile training and electronic publications capabilities for the first time at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC), which takes place Dec. 1-4 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
In addition to its new mobile training offerings, the Rockwell Collins booth (Exhibit 2201) will feature the following offerings designed to meet the most challenging training and simulation challenges:
UAV Flight Training And Simulation Market - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
- EP®-8000 visual system — unprecedented realism and performance
- EP®-80 visual system — high performance, flexibility and affordability in a PC IG
- ProSim™ ultra contrast projector — with darkest blacks with simultaneous full-bright light points
- Air Combat Training — LVC-enabled, open architecture, secure solutions — mature, available, certified
- Radar simulation — realistic sensor training, lower cost of ownership
- Helmet-mounted displays — wearable high fidelity devices for head-up immersive training
- CORE™ simulation architecture — customizable open architecture lowers risk and enhances training
- Virtual Avionics Procedures Trainer (VAPT) — high fidelity avionics and procedural training at a fraction of the cost of live training
Rockwell Collins will also introduce its latest eBook, “Interoperability 2.0: The simulation and training tipping point.” The eBook shares the importance of interoperability in driving the rapid acceptance of new simulation and training technologies by the aerospace and defense industry and military users. The eBook also explains how interoperability can benefit the use of visual systems, distributed mission training and Live, Virtual, and Constructive training. In addition, it covers key industry subjects such as determining the ideal balance between live and virtual training and the utility of games technology in training.
Source : Rockwell Collins - view original press release