LM Highlights Training and Simulation Innovation at I-ITSEC 2014
Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will demonstrate the latest advancements in simulation and training for the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event, Dec. 1-5, is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The Lockheed Martin exhibit, located in booth 1449, features next generation training capabilities for air, land, and maritime platforms, including low-risk, affordable solutions:
Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market Research Report 2016
- The Enhanced Perception and Integrated Control (EPIC) system enables a single, distributed common user interface for cloud-enabled home station training.
- Under the Digital Range Training System (DRTS) program, Lockheed Martin is delivering a family of digital ranges that immerse soldiers in realistic live fire training exercises.
- The Advanced Gunnery Training System (AGTS) is a reliable, flexible and cost-effective system to train warfighters in live fire and precision gunnery, including procedures, basic skills, crew coordination and crew drills.
- The F-35 Cockpit Demonstrator System provides the basis to discuss advancements in F-35 pilot training compared to legacy platforms.
- Lockheed Martin’s turnkey training programs provide integrated, performance-based training solutions delivered as a service.
- VisualShot®is a live fire range control software application that supports rapidly reconfigurable training for small arms to large caliber gunnery ranges.
- With ultra-wide fields of view, the company’s Augmented and Virtual Reality technologies achieve the fidelity required for immersive training across flight, ground, and maritime domains.
Source : Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) - view original press release