Rockwell Collins Introduces New Features to ARINCDirect Flight Operations System
Rockwell Collins today introduced new features in the company’s ARINCDirectSM Flight Operations System (FOS®) that further enhance efficiency for schedulers, dispatchers and pilots.
With the updated software, ARINCDirect FOS customers who are also flight planning and data link subscribers have access to the following new features:
Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brakes Market 2016-2020
- Run and file full flight plans through a link to the ARINCDirect website
- Import filed flight plans into ARINCDirect FOS
- Access flight tracking
- Access ARINCDirect messaging center
- Request U.S. and Canada slots
- Access ARINCDirect text and graphical weather
- Overlay trips on the ARINCDirect mapping tool
- View ARINCDirect FOS trip reports on the ARINCDirect iPad® application
“Now, customers have one, easy-to-use interface that provides greater access to real-time flight information and essential data for quicker, more effective planning,” said Brian Kruger, senior director, Applications and Services for Rockwell Collins.
The integration comes as part of Rockwell Collins’ recently announced consolidation of Ascend flight information solutions and ARINC Direct services into one industry-leading solution for flight planning, regional and international trip support, cabin connectivity and flight operations management.
Source : Rockwell Collins - view original press release