Raytheon to Showcase Broad Cyber Product Portfolio
- Insider Threat, Data Analytics, Mobile and Advanced Threat Protection Solutions on Display
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) will demonstrate its wide breadth of cybersecurity products and latest research in booth #627 in the business hall at the Black Hat Conference taking place August 2-7 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Black Hat attracts approximately 150 vendors and more than 7,500 of the world's most renowned security experts, executives and attendees. This is Raytheon's first year as an exhibitor and sponsor.
Raytheon is a leader in providing enterprise cybersecurity software solutions that protect organizations from virtually every type of threat, from malicious external sources to intentional or unintentional insiders. At Black Hat, Raytheon will demonstrate how it addresses some of today's most pressing cybersecurity challenges all backed by solutions that are proven, operational, and scalable across some of the world's largest enterprises. Attendees will have the opportunity to view product demonstrations and interact with the company's technical thought leaders in the following areas:
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
- Insider Threat - SureView™ protects an organization's business and mission-critical data by capturing human behavior technical observables, such as policy violations, compliance incidents or malicious acts that are warning signs leading up to a breach. In addition to the product demonstrations, Raytheon will provide attendees with copies of the recent Ponemon Institute survey report titled, "Privileged User Abuse & The Insider Threat."
- Analytics – The Data Clarity Platform is a comprehensive cyber threat intelligence application for the swift mitigation of security breaches. Federated searching across the enterprise coupled with automated discovery tools and investigative analytics enables immediate visualization of how suspicious communication travels across the infrastructure. It quickly detects anomalies in patterns throughout multiple systems, and automatically unearths unsuspecting correlations in data resulting in intelligence-led rapid response to attacks.
- Mobile Security - For organizations that require their mobile workforce to access corporate data and applications, Trusted Access: Mobile is a leading-edge solution that enables secure access and interactions with critical, sensitive, or proprietary data from any mobile device.
- Advanced Threat Protection – Attendees will get a preview of Raytheon's upcoming solution that provides state-of-the-art detection methods to identify external and internal advanced persistent threats in real-time and help security analysts combat them rapidly. It combines advanced detection with comprehensive user behavior analysis and forensics to offer superior contextual awareness that reduces malware analysis time.
"Raytheon has established a long track record of success in solving the world's toughest cybersecurity challenges, including secure information sharing, integrated internal and external threat detection, as well as continuous monitoring and analysis throughout the enterprise," said Ed Hammersla, Managing Director of Raytheon Cyber Products. "Black Hat will afford us the opportunity to demonstrate our latest product innovations that address the demands of this very technical audience."
Source : Raytheon Corporation (NYSE: RTN) - view original press release