Airbus and the CESI training organisation sign a partnership agreement.
Airbus, the leading aircraft manufacturer worldwide, and CESI, the training and higher education group, have reached a partnership agreement in the areas of training that is designed to develop and strengthen their relations.
This collaboration is organised along the following lines:
Augmented Reality Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Alternating work/study training courses, particularly to make it possible to put apprenticeship and professional training contracts in place with Airbus in areas as varied as on-board electronics and electrical systems, quality, IT, industrial performance, project management and human resources.
- School-Company relations facilitating the reception of interns, organisation of company visits and participation in recruitment fairs.
- Continuous training making it possible to provide training catalogues that meet the needs of Airbus employees.
- International cooperation schemes offering students internship opportunities and missions abroad.
- Lastly, the diversity aspect which includes information and awareness-raising initiatives to encourage and promote social and cultural diversity, develop the integration of students with a disability and encourage girls to join the aeronautics industrial sector and thus promote gender equality.
“We are delighted that this agreement has been signed as it will contribute to maintaining our current and future staff’s high level of skills. In order to take up the technological challenges and remain at the cutting edge of innovation Airbus must attract the best skills and uphold its levels of excellence. This partnership with CESI meets these goals perfectly,” declared Marc Jouenne, Senior Vice-President Human Resources Airbus in France.
“The signing of this agreement makes it possible to complete and further develop CESI’s ongoing cooperation at Airbus’ main industrial sites. It’s a great encouragement and a mark of trust that will allow us, in the framework of a close relationship, to adapt our offerings even better to the needs of Airbus and its subcontractors,” added Vincent Cohas, who signed this agreement in his capacity as CESI’s Chief Operating Officer.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Airbus, an EADS N.V. company (Paris: EAD.PA)
Jul 6 - 8, 2016 - London, United Kingdom
Oct 12 - 13, 2016 - New Orleans, United States