SMi presents the 16th annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition
- Europe's leading Military Satellite Communications event
Global MilSatCom 2014 takes place on the 4th - 6th November 2014, Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK
SMi have just announced registration to the 16th annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition is now open.
C4ISR Market (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissanc...
Global MilSatCom is Europe's leading military satellite communications event bringing together over 400 of the industry’s key senior military representatives who use MilSatCom in their operations alongside the world’s leading SatCom solutions providers and operators.
This industry-leading event will feature 3 days’ worth of high-level keynote addresses, thought provoking presentations and interactive panel discussions to allow attendees the opportunity to hear about the newest technologies to help them develop more secure satellite communications.
The focus for Global MilSatCom 2014 will be looking at current operational challenges faced by MilSatCom end-users such as difficulty of establishing SatCom capability when troops have just been deployed; managing MilSatCom on difficult terrain and the issue of securing cost-efficient MilSatCom and how to overcome these challenges through international cooperation with both military and civil projects. Click here for further information.
The 2014 expert speaker line-up features:
- NEW FOR 2014: Lieutenant General (Rtd) Anil Chait, PVSM, AVSM, VSM, ADC, Chief of Integrated Defence Staff Chairman, Government of India Ministry of Defence
- NEW FOR 2014: Lieutenant Colonel Cem Sinan Barim, Chief of SatCom Management Center, Turkish Armed Forces
- Colonel Christophe Debaert, Head of Syracuse Programme, DGA France
- Colonel Volker R. Quante, Project Leader SatComBW, The Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAInBw)
- Captain Cataldo Lombardi, Navigation, Surveillance and Communication Satellite Systems, Director, Teledife Segredifesa, Italian Ministry of Defence
- Peter Malmberg, Senior Engineer, Satellite Systems, The Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization (DALO), Danish Defence
- NEW FOR 2014: Colonel Atogeba Alobawone, Director Communication, Directorate of Defence Communication and Information Systems, Ghana
- Armed Forces
- Deanna Ryals, Chief MilSatCom International, MilSatCom Directorate, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SatComs & SAR Requirements, Canadian Department of Defence
- Colonel Pierre Mattei, Aerospace Engineering Coordinator, ITA, Brazilian Armed Forces
- Michael Rupar, Branch Head, US Naval Research Laboratory
- NEW FOR 2014: Maximiliano Erazu, SAOCOM Communications System Engineer, CONAE
Click here to download the conference brochure
Key reasons to attend Global MilSatCom 2014:
- Industry-leading keynote addresses from France and Italy, Germany, US, and Canada and over 30 key presentations discussing the latest topics within the SatCom community
- NEW NATIONS to speak include: Turkey, India, Argentina, Tanzania and Ghana
- More operationally-focused presentations from New Zealand Defence Forces and Former DISA Engineer
- Over 100 senior military representatives from across the world
- Region-focused conference agenda for more specialised content: Day 1 will focus on EU including the Host Nation, Day 2 - the Americas including Latin America and Day 3 – will feature stand-alone presentations and discussions from the three main regions Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- Large exhibition space full of the leading operator and SatCom solutions providers showcasing the latest technologies
In addition attendees will have the chance to attend TWO NEW workshops:
A - Role of satellite in Operational situational awareness-latest technological trends - Hosted by Satellite Applications Catapult
B - Satellite Interference- Technology and Tools - Hosted by Satellite Interference Reduction Group.
Places are extremely limited for this event. With the event selling out for the past 10 years, those interested are advised to register before the 30th June to secure their place and save £300.
For further information please visit www.globalmilsatcom.com or contact the team on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054.
Source : SMi Group
Nov 17 - 18, 2015 - Washington, United States