Revolutionary Non Skid Peel and Stick
SNSS L.L.C. offers a revolutionary patent pending Non Skid Surface that you peel and stick to walkways or decks. Approved for application to US Navy ships.
The Surface Engineered Grip offers:
- Ten plus years expected life
- Corrosion Proof
- UV proof
- Oil and Chemical Resistant
- Resistant to wear
- Can be cleaned by Scrubbing and/or Pressure Washing
- Peel and stick application
- Silvagrip weighs 3 oz. per sq. ft.
- Can be painted
- Has a coefficient of friction of 1. This is the highest possible
- Can be applied to any smooth dry clean surface
- Has no maximum overcoat window
- Ready for use immediately
- Offered in pre-cut sizes for easy replacement, installation and handling
- Eliminates epoxy non skid application problems and services
- Reduced maintenance, labor cost and life cycle cost
- No ventilation (no VOC) requirements for installation
- Can be repaired and replaced while at sea or anytime
Silvagrip is fabricated with the most sophisticated technical alloys. These Metals hold a matrix of sharp ceramic abrasives, with hardness just under diamonds. Silvagrip is very ductile and capable of being shaped or bent, but at the same time giving you the strongest and hardest non skid wear surface.
Global Submarine Cable Industry 2015 Market Research Report
The non skid material is an aluminum/ceramic blend of molten metal and ceramic, applied to a backing with adhesive and a protective paper liner. Simply pull the paper liner and apply to your deck or walkways.
Silvagrip has revolutionized the traditional epoxy non skid coatings, used and approved by the US Navy and workboats alike. Applications are endless for indoor and outdoor uses.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Silva Non Skid Solutions