Rockwell Collins showcasing its latest ARINC Airport Solutions at Airport Show Dubai 2014
Dubai (May 9, 2014) − At this year’s Airport Show Dubai 2014, Rockwell Collins (Stand 8310) is showcasing its latest ARINC Airport Solutions for airports, airlines and ground handlers.
“The Dubai Airport Show is an important platform for us to engage with new and potential customers– especially as we continue to invest and grow in the region,” said Tony Lynch, Middle East Director, Information Management Services for Rockwell Collins. “We’re looking forward to many productive meetings at the show, and demonstrating how our innovative airport technologies can help manage airport costs and improve processes.”
Global Database of the Top 1000 Aircraft Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Execu...
At the Rockwell Collins exhibit the ARINC Airport Solutions that will be on display include:
- Efficient and cost effective shared check-in, featuring:
- Legacy and CUPPS application support for maximum operational flexibility
- Multiple concurrent airline application support
- Cloud-based common use check-in on a tablet
- Touchscreen Way-Finding and information kiosk
- Common use biometric enabled passenger processing including -- passenger authentication and identity assurance through biometric enrolment and validation
- Airport Operational Suite to underpin airport collaborative decision-making (A-CDM) and deliver improved efficiencies
- Communications networks
- Advanced security and surveillance systems
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Rockwell Collins
Mar 31 - Apr 2, 2015 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates