Exelis to exhibit new ISR and analytics solutions at GEOINT Symposium
Exelis (NYSE: XLS) will showcase a full range of ISR (intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance), analytics and critical networks solutions during the GEOINT Symposium at the Tampa Convention Center April 14-17. GEOINT is organized by the U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation.
Exelis will display flexible and interoperable solutions that maximize the quality of intelligence products and reduce the time needed to process, exploit and disseminate large sets of data, including complex images and full motion video. The company is celebrating its 10th year exhibiting at GEOINT.
Aerostat Systems Market - Market Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
“As a respected forum for geospatial intelligence professionals, the GEOINT symposium is a key event that brings together the most innovative thought leaders to address immediate and future needs for the intelligence community,” said Chris Young, president of the Exelis Geospatial Systems division. “Exelis-built geospatial intelligence capabilities are known globally for providing military, government and commercial customers with timely, affordable and efficient solutions that reduce the time needed to make informed decisions.”
Exelis capabilities on display at GEOINT include:
- Jagwire™ – Jagwire is a cloud-based solution that enhances situational awareness by providing on-demand access to critical geospatial intelligence data, reducing the time from collection to decision. The new release of Jagwire enhances its LiDAR (Light Detection And Ranging) capabilities with point cloud streaming and visualization. It expands Jagwire’s role with integration into other Exelis solutions including the Individual Soldier System, which combines Jagwire with the Exelis-built SpearNet™ battlefield radio and iAware™ Tactical Night Vision Goggles.
- ENVI Image Analysis Software – ENVI allows users to quickly extract critical information from all types of geospatial imagery as well as LiDAR and SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) data. Accessible from desktop, mobile and Web devices, ENVI allows users to prepare for a variety of topographies and to identify targets and threats. Featuring a scalable server environment, ENVI provides capabilities to quickly process data in batches and add applications to a cloud infrastructure.
- Onboard, Airborne Processing – These are fully automated, end-to-end hyperspectral imaging solutions. They can identify a wide variety of materials within minutes and process data within seconds, aiding in man-made and environmental disaster support, natural resources evaluation, emergency search and rescue, agriculture and other defense as well as nondefense applications.
- Information Support Server Environment (ISSE) – Sponsored by the Air Force Research Laboratory, ISSE provides secure cross-domain sharing of information, facilitates collaboration and provides authorized users the ability to create data packages consisting of email messages and file-based products such as imagery and Microsoft® Office files.
- xWAN™ – Exelis xWAN™ technology, offered commercially for the first time, removes the barrier to the timely analysis of collected overseas sensor data for analysts located in the U.S., resulting in lower costs, improved workflow efficiencies and more informed decision-making.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Exelis