Fokker hands out five awards to Fokker operators
Fokker Services, part of Fokker Technologies, has granted its performance awards to Fokker operators in five categories during the recently held Operators Conference. The winners are;
- Air Iceland: TDR, for Highest Technical Dispatch Reliability in combination with Flight Cycles per day
- Portugalia Airlines: Daily utilization; scoring highest on daily Flight Hours and Flight Cycles
- Helvetic Airways: ABACUS – best in class logistical- and maintenance process
- Austrian Airlines: Reliability reporting, best reporting on data and frequency
- Alliance Airlines: MyFokkerFleet.com, best contributor for developments and enhancements
Frans van de Pol, VP Fokker programs, states “These winners represent the best in class in their respective areas and are valued contributors to keeping the Fokker aircraft an optimal aircraft for continued competitive operation on many routes around the globe”.
Strategy Guide - World's 10 Leading Commercial Aerospace Companies - Key Strategies, Plans, SWOT, Tr...
Source : Fokker Technologies
Mar 31 - Apr 2, 2015 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates