Latest updates on the threat landscape of cyber-attacks
- SMi Group reports: European Smart Grid Cyber and SCADA Security returns to London in March 2014. Leading industry experts will meet to discuss present & future SCADA & Smart Grid technologies, security risks surrounding Electricity and Water infrastructures.
The Nation’s smart grid is constantly under threat of real attack. Year by year developing smart grid technologies open new horizons for hackers with bitter intentions on national utility and energy infrastructures. As Governments and utilities around the world continue to work on the deployment of the Smart Grid initiative, cyber security issues surrounding the business model are now top priority to national security and investment. To help keep your networks secure we have organised the world’s largest gathering of experts in the field this March in London.
Join us at the 4th European Smart Grid Cyber and SCADA Security Conference, taking place in Central London, on 10th-11th of March 2014, to hear the latest updates on the threat landscape of cyber-attacks, as well as privacy, integrity and security of data involving Smart Grid technology.
Vendor Comparison in Application Security 2017: MnM DIVE Matrix
Dr. Aaron Goater, Energy Adviser, Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology, will be delivering an Address detailing the government’s current interest in the area. Meet Aaron and hundreds of other world leading names in Cyber Security for 3 days of networking, learning and information sharing.
Speaker Faculty-2014 includes over 20 world class experts:
- Henrik Magnusson, Technical Strategy Manager for the Future Networks team, SSE
- Brett Luedde, Director Critical Infrastructure Security, Secure Network Systems, Viasat Inc
- Johan Rambi, Privacy & Security Officer, Alliander N.V.
- Rudolf Baumann, Chairman of the Transmission Security Cooperation, Senior Advisor Operations, swissgrid AG
- Steve Brunasso, Manager of Security and Networking, California Water and Power Company
- Philip Westbroek, Telecommunications and security advisor, Enexis
- Martin Visser, Security Officer Process Automation, Waternet
- Rick Welsh, Head of Cyber Insurance at Aegis at Lloyds, Aegis London, and many others.
2014 Highlights Include:
- Presentation from European Network and Information Security Agency covering minimum measures for Smart Grids
- Insight into internal and external challenges to cyber security approaches from Scottish and Southern Energy
- New approaches to predictive forecasting models and process monitoring
- Hear what protective countermeasures are being put in place when detecting hostile behaviours aimed at the Smart Grid
- Post-conference half-day interactive workshop “Data analytics and predictive models for ICS/SCADA cyber security”, hosted by Dr Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters
More information about this event: https://www.asdevents.com/event.asp?id=3038
Source : SMi Group Ltd