CORENA releases version 6.7. of their technical publication software suite supporting S1000D and iSpec 2200
CORENA, a global leader in S1000D and iSpec 2200 software and implementation services, announced today the release of version 6.7 of its CORENA software suite.
Based on the powerful and highly configurable CORENA CSDB, the CORENA suite has support for both S1000D (issues up to 4.1) and iSpec 2200 in a single integrated solution. It provides all the functionality you need for managing your technical publication projects – across specifications.
Global Commercial Aircraft Windows and Windshields Market 2016-2020
Version 6.7 comprises all of the following products; CORENA S1000D, CORENA iSpec 2200, CORENA IETP, CORENA Page, and CORENA IPC, and offers a range of great new features and capabilities:
- Enhanced applicability functionality including optional resolving of Conditions in CCT
- Use XSL configuration to customize how Applicability Display Text is generated
- Introduction of common symbols in full text searches
- Extended WebServices comprising new methods for receiving Data Module references
- Support for CSL validation/import (CSDB Status List)
The web client, offering new view and print features, also offers the following new functionality:
- Possibility to revert document to a previous issue
- Configuration of a sequence metadata as both a global or CSDB specific sequence
- A Shopping Cart API available to integrators and development partners
CORENA iSpec 2200
Change Request Management enabled for CORENA iSpec 2200 .
Watch demo: ( www.corena.com/what-we-offer/products-modules/corena-change-request-module/ )
- New TIR types supported in Generic Pool, Enterprise TIR, Parts TIR, Supplies TIR
- Support for several new Generic Pool repositories: Acronyms, Circuit Breakers, Enterprises, Parts and Supplies.
- Functionality for generating “List of Publications” (LOP)
- Support for external reference linking
- Enhanced search supporting “Sounds like” search option
- Additional languages support
- Support for CGM (graphic-to-text) hotspot linking in iSpec 2200 data.
- Basic iSpec 2200 integration to launch a video or 3DVia Plugin
And a lot more! Demos and data sheets reflecting all relevant features for the full suite are available upon request. Just send us an email and let us know what you are interested in.
CORENA is a global software company and one of the world’s leading suppliers of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf products managing the production, publishing, and distribution of technical documentation for complex and mission critical equipment. CORENA’s products are widely used, primarily by customers within the aerospace, defense and maritime industries utilizing recognized international standards like ATA iSpec 2200, S1000D, and Shipdex.
CORENA also offers product independent training and consultancy on projects and analysis of your technical information processes.
Source : CORENA
Apr 26 - 27, 2017 - London, United Kingdom