LM Showcases New Training Technologies at I/ITSEC 2013
Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will demonstrate the latest advancements in simulation and training for the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The event, Dec. 2-5, is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The Lockheed Martin exhibit, located in Booth 1749, features next generation training capabilities, including integrated Live, Virtual and Constructive training for the flight, ground and maritime domains. The corporation will also showcase our international partnerships and programs, as well as focus on low-risk, affordable solutions:
Global Civil Aviation & Military Simulation &Training Market (2016-2020)
- The F-35 Cockpit Demonstrator illustrates fifth-generation pilot training principles.
- The Advanced Gunnery Training System prepares Abrams, Bradley and Stryker crews.
- The reconfigurable Multi-Function Training Aid provides aircraft, ground vehicle or maritime craft procedures training.
- 3D Modeling Software provides training exercise planning, simulation and after-action review with data from simulated and live sources.
- The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Ground Control Station Trainer simulates a common ground system for manned and unmanned aerial vehicles. Prepar3D® software provides video and data from the UAVs to analysts to practice mission planning.
Source : Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT)
Dec 6 - 8, 2016 - Plovdiv, Bulgaria