Eurocopter's commitment to support and services will be showcased at Helitech International
Eurocopter’s enhancement of its support and services portfolio will be demonstrated at this month’s U.K. Helitech International exposition, underscoring the company’s strategy of offering flexibility, reactivity and cost-effective solutions that are backed worldwide to ensure close proximity for customers and operators.
“Our main goal as a global helicopter solutions provider is first and foremost keeping customer satisfaction at the heart of Eurocopter’s strategy,” explained Guillaume Faury, Eurocopter President and CEO. “This means offering not only the best products and evolutions but also efficient and modern service solutions, tailored to the diverse needs of operators.”
World's Top 6 Helicopter & Rotorcraft Manufacturers - Competitive Benchmarking, SWOT, Strategies & P...
The Eurocopter exhibit at Helitech (Stand #P30 at the ExCeL London Convention Center, September 24-26) will spotlight many of the company’s new and evolved products, including a full-scale mock-up of its EC175 in corporate configuration along with two of the latest evolved variants of the company’s helicopter family: the EC130 T2 Stylence and the EC145 T2, both presented in their passenger transport configurations. In addition, an EC120 together with an EC145 in firefighting version will be displayed on the outdoor helipad, exhibiting their mission versatility.
Also on the stand, Eurocopter will closely highlight its new service initiatives, providing “one-stop shop” resources covering the full spectrum of customers’ operations. New services to be demonstrated include:
- Performance Based Services (PBS) to answer market expectations for performance commitment by proposing fully integrated support packages for fleet availability with associated risk sharing, thus enabling customers to focus mainly on flight missions.
- Consulting solutions now available through the Dublin-based Eurocopter International Services subsidiary, with initial specialties including safety management systems and quality management services.
- Online information services such as the fully-interactive e-TechPub technical publications service, accessible through the company’s Keycopter on-line portal; the PC2-DLE application for takeoff and landing risk assessment and exposure time based on payload, and the comprehensive, modular and real-time web-based maintenance information system (WebMIS).
- System & Software Support to improve reactivity and autonomy for the configuration management and the update of airborne software
- Service Bulletins and Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) improvements to streamline processes and enhance maintenance efficiency through adapted and affordable tools.
Eurocopter’s high-visibility participation at Helitech 2013 is part of the event’s transformation into a broader European helicopter show, reaching a wider international audience.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Eurocopter, an EADS N.V. company (Paris: EAD.PA)