Social Media within the Military and Defence Sector Conference - Live Web Streaming
- Could you benefit from learning best practise and interacting with key industry professionals at the heart of social media...LIVE from the comfort of your computer, tablet or smart phone?
The answer is yes, The SMi Group is offering an unparalleled opportunity to participate in the 3rd instalment of the sell-out series, Social Media within the Military and Defence Sector, through Live Web Streaming.
This unique and exclusive platform will allow visitors to not only watch the conference live and direct from anywhere, but it will also allow them to ask questions of each speaker live via the Conference Chairman, enabling full interactive participation.
Airborne Telemetry Market - Global Forecast to 2021
Viewers can watch the event live online beginning at 9:00 a.m. GMT on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st November 2013 and will receive exclusive front-row access to keynote sessions, panel discussions and presentations. Through fully interactive Live Streaming, users will be able to watch the two-day event and participate in the Q&A along with everyone else live on the Social Media with Military and Defence Website as well as being able to view any conversations taking place on the event’s hashtag. #milsocialmedia
By subscribing to the Live Streaming, those interested will also be able to watch the conference again on demand and still have the ability to send questions to speakers!
The 3rd annual conference will draw from expert opinions, showcase the latest technology and inform attendees of new platforms and how to use them to an advantage from a military and defence perspective.
Social Media within the Military and Defence Sector will explore social media use as a form of internal communication, as well as discuss the operational struggles faced, recent data monitoring developments and the dangers posed, along with the latest issues that are dominating the military and defence industry today.
Key event highlights will include:
Panel Discussion – Social Media Platforms in a Military Environment
- Pippa Norris, Head of Online Engagement, Directorate of Media and Communications, Ministry of Defence UK.
- Brittany Brown, Social Media Manager, U.S. Army
- Andrew Morton (Lt Col Ret’d), Digital and Social Media Manager, Purple Strategies
Keynote address by NATO HQ on NATO’s digital outreach
- Steven Mehringer, Head of Communication Services, Public Diplomacy Division, NATO HQ
2 unique sessions on BIG DATA
Big Data Mining and the Monitoring of Social Media Data
Aleem Hossain, Senior Scientist, Multi Source Intelligence Exploitation, DSTL
Data Driven Social Media Engagement
Robin Hamman, European General Manager, Dachis Group Europe
Four European Case Studies from Ireland, Germany, France and Norway
- Social and traditional media – maximising impact in a complementary mix – Defence Forces Ireland
- Social media monitoring and public affairs – the German Perspective – Bundeswehr Academy for Information and Communication
- How to build engaging social media strategies that enable durable relationships – Sasha Aizenman, Head of Digital, MOD France
- Applying private successes in social media to the military and defence industry – Norwegian National Security Authority
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit ASDEvents
Source : ASDEvents
May 31 - Jun 1, 2017 - Copenhagen, Denmark
Mar 28 - 29, 2017 - Scottsdale, United States