Cyber Warfare Systems Market Expanding to US$19.4Bn by 2023
With the increasing importance of information and communication technologies both on and off the battlefield, new research forecasts continued robust global spending on cyber warfare systems until 2023, with the market expanding from US$11.1 billion in 2013 to US$19.4 billion by 2023 – a CAGR of 5.77%. This significant growth is further fuelled by a surge in the number of cyber attacks, the pressure of austerity measures on Western defense budgets, and the relentless advancement in cybercrime technologies.
Uniquely positioned to provide compelling, actionable market intelligence thanks to its rigorous research methodology – which combines secondary research from a wide variety of sources with hundreds of primary interviews with key industry participants and commentators this study is able to combine research on general industry drivers and trends with experts’ attitudes and behaviours, making ‘The Global Cybersecurity Market 2013-2023’ required reading for those serious about reacting to market trends and capitalizing on opportunities in the global cybersecurity sector.
The Global Cybersecurity Market 2013-2023
The report provides an in-depth analysis of:
- Global cybersecurity market size and drivers
- Recent development and industry challenges
- SWOT analysis of the cybersecurity market
- Global cybersecurity country analysis
- Main programs to be executed over the next decade
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights
Some key insights include:
- The global cyber warfare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.77%
- North America is projected to represent the largest market share
- Asia will overtake Europe and hold the second largest market share by 2023
- The increased pace of cyber crimes will drive innovation and new products
- Western austerity measures will encourage consolidation
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : ASDReports - Market Research