CORENA announces free White Paper: ''What's new in S1000D Issue 4.1?''
S1000D Issue 4.1 was recently released. Containing many important changes and awaited concepts, Issue 4.1 of the specification is considered one of the milestone issues. With S1000D Issue 4.1 come improvement, added flexibility and a bit more complexity compared to past issues. But there is help to find! This White paper provides an overview of the 15 new concepts and changes, which CORENA‘s S1000D consultants consider to be of most interest to various S1000D users.
Download it now and learn about:
Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market Forecast 2014-2024
- The importance of S1000D Issue 4.1
- Highlights of differences in 4.1 versus past releases
- What it means to be conformant/compliant to S1000D
- New Data Modules and concepts introduced
- Why "Business Rules Decision Point Index" is a milestone
- Why the "Common Information Repository" must be applied with caution
- How non-S2000M programs are better supported
- And more…
Download here: http://www.corena.com/s1000d_4-1/
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : CORENA