The Premier Tactical Vehicles Event of 2013 is almost here
- Transforming the Fleet for New Missions Ahead
In a little over a month the 6th Annual Tactical Vehicles Summit, the nation’s foremost event addressing the strategy, procurement, challenges, and opportunities in tactical vehicles, will take place in Washington DC.
This summit will deliver cutting-edge insight into the vehicle community as it reaches a critical crossroads.
The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2013-2023
Shifting requirements, aging battle hardened vehicle fleets and depleting budgets, dictate that the tactical vehicles community reposition itself accordingly. As the strategy remains undecided, there has never been a more important time than now to discuss the future of the next generation of tactical vehicles.
Innovative New Focus for 2013
- 2013 Special Operations vehicle requirements and platforms
- Upcoming Joint Light Tactical Vehicle platform capabilities and immediate testing requirements
- Updated Canadian Forces vehicle program advancements
Over 20+ Distinguished Speakers
- Belva Martin, Director, Acquisition and Sourcing Management, US Government Accountability Office
- Andre Gudger, Director, Office Of Small Business Programs, Department Of Defense
- Tom Dee, Deputy Assistant Secretary For Expeditionary Programs And Logistics Management, ODASD Navy
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : ASDEvents.com
Nov 23 - 24, 2015 - London, United Kingdom