BAE Systems, Nexter, Lockheed Martin, Elbit Systems & Saab Join Industry Leaders Strategy Debate at Future Artillery
Military and Defence industry leaders from 20 nations are set to meet at the Future Artillery conference in March to provide perspective on the future direction of the industry.
As operations in Afghanistan draw to a close there is a need to go to basics and re-learn the military manoeuvre skills that tend to get lost in a counter-insurgency war.
The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2013-2023
The Future Artillery conference, provides a forum for the artillery community to engage in discussion, share operational experience and discuss advances in technological developments, operational feedback and future vision across the in-direct fires community.
The 2013 Future Artillery conference comes at an important time for artillery. Senior military personnel from Brazil, the UK, Poland, Spain, Portugal and many other nations will attend the conference including:
- Major General Juan Carlos Orozco, Commander, 6th Divisional Artillery and Project Manager - Field Artillery Modernisation Programme, Brazilian Army
- Major General José Julio Dias Barreto, Project Manager - Astros 2020 Programme, Brazilian Army
- Brigadier Ian Harrison, Director Capability Combat Support, HQ Army, British Army
- Brigadier General Jaroslaw Wierzcholski, Commander of Missile and Artillery Forces, Polish Army
- Colonel John Musgrave, Assistant Director Offensive Support, Capability Director Combat Support, British Army
Future Artillery will feature two dedicated focuses on Precision Ammunition and Target Location, addressing how to deliver an accurate terminal effect in future conflicts.
Future Artillery 2013 will be held between 20 - 22 March in London and is sponsored by Lockheed Martin, Saab AB, Elbit Systems, Microflown AVISA, Nexter, Transhield, UTC Aerospace Systems and Van Halteren Metaal.
More information -- Register through ASDEvents and save 20%
Source : ASDEvents.com