Quantum Control User Group, QUE Group, Announces its 8th Annual Conference
Paul Stewart, QUE Group President, Chief Technology Officer at Worthington Aviation, and presenter at the conference commented: “The annual event will showcase real-world challenges and solutions, presented by experts from the Quantum Control™ user community and Component Control staff, for efficiently managing all aspects of an aviation services business.” The QUE Group conference will include presentations, case studies, panel discussions and software demonstrations that include topics such as export compliance, consignment management, cloud computing, EDI integration, shop control, private networks, social media tools and more.
Presenters for the conference include the following:
Global Security Software Market in the Telecom Industry 2015-2019
- Marcelo Pozetti d’Arce, Director of Logistics and Purchasing, Embraer Aircraft Maintenance Services
- James Schofield, Manager of Business Systems, Honda Aircraft Company
- Edward “Butch” Hart, Strategic Sourcing, Lockheed Martin, Kelly Aviation Center, L.P.
- Deborah Allan, Business Development Manager, OAS Parts, LLC
- Nick Chambers, Vice President of Operations, STS Component Solutions
Both members and non-members of QUE Group are encouraged to attend the conference to enrich the diversity of the learning experience. The QUE Group board, which manages the conference program, consists of technical and business executives from leading aviation service companies such as Embraer, America Aero Group, Honda Aircraft Company, Ansett Aircraft Spares & Services, Epps Aviation and more. Due to the high demand, the board of directors has capped attendance at 175 users to keep the conference as personal and inter-active as possible.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Component Control