Symposium to Explore Unmanned Aircraft System Plans, Requirements, Technologies, and Opportunities
- The AIE in association with TTC, will host an Unmanned Aircraft Systems Symposium, in San Diego, CA, March 12-14, 2013.
This exceptional symposium brings together senior level military, government and industry experts in unmanned aircraft systems and remotely piloted aircraft to examine such questions as:
- What are the Service’s roadmaps for Unmanned Aircraft Systems?
- What are the latest end-user perspectives on UAS challenges and capabilities?
- What is the future for small unmanned aircraft?
- What are the statuses for next-generation VTOL UAS technologies?
- What are the latest UAS National Airspace System integration challenges and initiatives?
- What are the latest tools for RPA data processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED)?
Highlights will include presentations by Major General Michael Nagata, US Army, Deputy Director for Special Operations, Joint Staff (JCS/J3); Major General Jim Keffer, US Air Force, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (AF/A2) [tentative]; Major General (Sel) Steven Busby, US Marine Corps, Commanding General 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing; Brigadier General Lyman Edwards, US Army, Deputy Director for Strategy, Plans and Policy, US Central Command; Brigadier General Kenneth Todorov, US Air Force, Deputy Director for Operations, US Northern Command; Dr. Alton D. Romig, Jr., Vice President and General Manager for Advanced Development Programs, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics; Jeremy Bash, Chief of Staff and Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense; and many other highly distinguished speakers.
The Global UAV Payload Market 2012-2022
For more information or to register for the symposium, please visit ASDEvents
Source : ASDEvents.com
Jun 28 - 29, 2017 - London, United Kingdom