SAIC Showcases Latest Advanced Mobile Multi-Intelligence Solutions at GEOINT
- SAIC Chief Operating Officer and USGIF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stu Shea to Open Symposium
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) (NYSE: SAI) will demonstrate its cutting edge solutions for developing and integrating advanced mobile multi-intelligence technology supporting geospatial intelligence, geographic information systems (GIS) and imagery data production and dissemination at the GEOINT 2012 Symposium Oct. 8-11 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Fla.
Stu Shea, SAIC chief operating officer and United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) chairman and chief executive officer, who is the opening speaker at the symposium noted, "Advanced mobile capabilities continue to drive the future of defense and national intelligence. GEOINT 2012 is an ideal opportunity to showcase how SAIC's market-leading mobile technologies are shaping the future of national intelligence."
Battlefield Management Systems Market (Land, Airborne and Naval Platforms, Commander Systems, Dismou...
In addition to Shea, other prominent SAIC attendees include Group President Tony Moraco, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Gulu Gambhir, Senior Vice President and Business Unit General Manager John Thomas, Senior Vice President of Program Development Lee Carrick, Senior Vice President and Business Unit General Manager Larry Hill, Senior Vice President and Chief ISR Systems Architect Rob Zitz.
SAIC experts will be on hand to demonstrate how SAIC's technologies provide mission-focused and mobility-equipped real-time intelligence solutions to federal government and commercial customers. SAIC technology demonstrations include:
- AIMES Video Processing Systems, SAIC's next-generation motion imagery exploitation tool. The operationally robust full motion video exploitation system was created to solve the tough challenges faced by today's motion imagery analysts.
- GeoRover® Software Products, providing customer-focused tools for Esri® ArcGIS® which allow greater speed, higher efficiency, and overall productivity for the end user's desktop applications.
- Geospatial Solutions, technology to support geospatial intelligence, geographic information systems (GIS) and imagery data production and dissemination for the federal government and commercial customers.
- Advanced Analytics Suite, provides automated capabilities, an open architecture, and a standards-based framework necessary to support activity-based intelligence. These capabilities include content management, sensor management, automated fusion, and data integration.
Hosted by the USGIF, the GEOINT 2012 Symposium is one of the most prominent events for the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities. The GEOINT Symposium presents a comprehensive agenda including keynote speakers, panel discussions, and breakout sessions to provide attendees a unique opportunity to learn from leading experts, share best practices, and uncover the latest developments from government, military and private-sector leaders.
Source : Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) (NYSE: SAI)