ACS selects Rockwell Collins' advanced avionics for 50 new Boeing 737s
Aviation Capital Services (ACS), a leading Russian aircraft lessor, has selected a number of Rockwell Collins’ advanced avionics, including its GLU-925 Multi-Mode Receiver (MMR), for 50 new Boeing 737 aircraft that will be operated by Aeroflot airlines.
Rockwell Collins’ GLU-925 MMR enables airlines and operators to take advantage of evolving Required Navigation Performance (RNP)/Area Navigation (RNAV) and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) capabilities. Rockwell Collins’ MMR fulfills the requirements for aircraft navigation position source, Category III Instrument Landing System (ILS), Category I Global Positioning Landing System (GLS), accessing RNP/RNAV airspace (down to RNP Authorization Required 0.1), and it meets the GPS position and availability requirements for ADS-B Out mandates.
Air Traffic Control Equipment Market 2013 - 2019
ACS also selected the following Rockwell Collins avionics:
- ADF-900 Automatic Direction Finder
- CPL-920D High Frequency Digital Antenna Coupler
- DME-900 Distance Measuring Equipment
- HFS-900D High Speed Data Radio
- LRA-900 Low-range Radio Altimeter
- PAU-700 Passenger Address Amplifier
- VHF-2100 Very High Frequency Transceiver
- VOR-900 VHF Omnidirectional Radio
Deliveries of ACS’s new Boeing fleet for Aeroflot are expected to begin by September 2013.
Source : Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE: COL)
Feb 23 - 24, 2015 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates