Cisco and Thales Target Global Defense and Security Market
- Cisco Strengthens Relations With Global Security, Defense and Aerospace Specialist
Cisco and Thales, a global technology leader with a unique capability to provide equipment, systems solutions and services that meet the most complex security requirements for defense and security, aerospace and transportation markets, today announced a new partnership to address the global defense and security market.
The new agreement will combine Thales' global industry expertise with Cisco® networking and communications innovations, expand the collaboration globally and accelerate joint go-to-market activities and solution development. The expanded collaboration is built on a long-standing relationship between the two companies in the European market.
Email Encryption Market by Deployment Type (On-Premises and Cloud), Industry Vertical (BFSI, Healthc...
The Cisco-Thales collaboration will encompass a number of strategic initiatives, including:
- Development of Thales solutions based on a range of Cisco technologies
- Jointly addressing key defense and security market opportunities such as mobile routing or broadband evolution of radio networks
- Joint go-to-market activities, closely coordinated at both global and country level
- Cisco will provide Thales with an extensive range of standard networking equipment and infrastructure, complemented by industry leading networking design and engineering expertise from Cisco Services.
- Cisco will also utilize its rigorous sales and technology training programs, such as Cisco Sales Expert and Cisco Vertical Solutions Architect, to enable Thales global sales and engineering teams.
- Thales will become a Cisco Global Specialty Integrator, allowing Thales to embed Cisco technologies into its own systems and solutions in all geographies, where a strong resilience and high quality of networking services is required.
- The designation will also enable Thales to partner directly with Cisco globally and resell select networking technology and collaborate in the development of new solutions.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Cisco
Jan 25 - 27, 2016 - Calgary, Canada