RAPCO Selects Component Control to Manage PMA Manufacturing, and Overhaul & Repair Businesses
On the eve of the PMA parts & DER Repairs 2012 Conference Component Control announced that customer RAPCO (Replacement Aircraft Parts Company), a provider of FAA-PMA aircraft parts and component repair services, has chosen its Quantum ControlTM MRO and Logistics software to simultaneously manage manufacturing and MRO for both RAPCO and its sister company RAPCO Fleet Support. RAPCO cites Component Control’s focus on aviation, superior support, and flexibility to add modules as needed, as the top reasons why Quantum was chosen.
“Quantum provides complete operational capabilities for complex PMA parts manufacturing and MRO to fully support, automate and streamline both of our growing businesses,” said Patrick White, President of RAPCO.
Global Naval Vessels MRO Industry 2016 Market Research Report
Quantum’s integrated manufacturing module efficiently manages the highly-regulated PMA manufacturing processes including support for multiple product lines, floor control, inspections, materials planning, purchasing and outside servicing. Quantum’s Shop Control module manages the complete component and assembly repair and overhaul process.
White continued, “With Quantum, we’re also improving the flow of supply chain information to our distribution network by offering a secure web access to our available parts via the StockMarket module. Our distributors can login 24/7 and search real-time availability of parts to support their business needs.”
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution installed at RAPCO operates on a highly scalable and secure OracleTM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by RAPCO, please see appendix one below.
Since 1982 RAPCO Inc. has manufactured quality FAA-PMA approved replacement parts for general aviation aircraft. Since the beginning its mission has been to produce products that meet or exceed OEM performance, provide availability and offer competitive prices. Years of experience combined with the latest technology enables RAPCO to improve on existing designs as well as develop innovative new products. Rigorous research and development along with its FAA approved quality control program help to achieve a high level of performance and consistent reliability. The RAPCO product line is available through its worldwide distribution network of dedicated aviation professionals. For more information, please visit www.rapcoinc.com.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution. For more information, please visit www.componentcontrol.com.
RAPCO has purchased the following Quantum Control modules to transform their business:
- Bar-code module provides real-time integration between Worth Data's proven RF scanning technology and Quantum's Inventory, Shop Control, Manufacturing, Physical Inventory and A/C Services modules.
- Event Manager for automated reporting, e-mailing and faxing to customers, suppliers and internal users.
- Forms Designer for enhancing or customizing standard Quantum forms such as Repair Order, Customer Quote, ATA 106 and more.
- Integrated Accounting, which includes General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and more - all totally integrated with Sales, Purchasing, Repair, Exchange, Work Order and Invoicing modules.
- Integrated Document Imaging provides the ability to hold images or documents against part number, stock line, quote, sales order, repair order, work order, manufacturing order or company data.
- Shipping module to automate and manage the shipping and order consolidation process to include user defined stages and statuses.
- Shop Control
- StockMarket module, an integrated supply chain tool that allows your company to automatically post real-time updates of selected inventory and capabilities to StockMarket.aero.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Component Control
Jun 21 - 22, 2016 - Washington, United States