RLC Leverages Component Control to Initiate Preventative Maintenance Programs
SAN DIEGO, CA, February 13, 2012 --[ASDWire]-- Component Control announced today that customer RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is leveraging Quantum MRO and Logistics software to implement trend-based preventative maintenance programs that improve helicopter performance and reduce downtime. RLC, certified by the FAA to provide full-service helicopter maintenance, currently operates 10 aircraft bases and maintains a 10,000 square-foot parts department.
“Quantum has outperformed previous software solutions by connecting all of our business processes,” said Joyce Cornett, Inventory Systems Manager at RLC. “At our fingertips, we have complete knowledge of aircraft maintenance records and parts traceability, and can view inventory at our 10 bases from any base location. This real-time information enables us to identify maintenance trends and options prior to new requirements emerging. And the complete integration simplifies the management of aircraft data, increasing our overall fleet efficiency and allowing us to quickly and accurately respond to our customers.”
RLC also lists over 17,000 stock lines to StockMarket.aero, Component Control’s free online inventory listing service for aviation parts. The StockMarket module is an integrated supply chain tool that allows vendors who use Quantum Control to automatically post real-time updates of selected inventory and service capabilities to StockMarket.aero. “The StockMarket module has efficiently diversified our service offerings to a broader customer base while enabling us to remain focused on our core business,” said Cornett.
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution installed at RLC operates on a highly scalable and secure OracleTM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules. For more information on the specific modules purchased by RLC, please see appendix one below.
RLC has purchased the following Quantum Control modules to transform their business:
- Aircraft Services for integrated quoting, work package generation, job card management, labor recording, consumables management, rotable exchanges, shop services, vendor services, cost and profit management, and invoicing.
- AVREF Catalog System to provide the latest OEM pricing information along with access to Government MCRL cross-reference data.
- Bar-code module provides real-time integration between Worth Data's proven RF scanning technology and Quantum's Inventory, Shop Control, Manufacturing, Physical Inventory.
- Contact Manager, a highly configurable CRM (Customer Relations Management) tool that is seamlessly integrated with Quantum Control's entire suite of modules.
- Event Manager for automated reporting, e-mailing and faxing to customers, suppliers and internal users.
- Forms Designer for enhancing or customizing standard Quantum forms such as Repair Order, Customer Quote, ATA 106 and more.
- Integrated Document Imaging provides the ability to hold images or documents against part number, stock line, quote, sales order, repair order, work order, manufacturing order or company data.
- Shop Control, for managing the complete component and assembly repair and overhaul process.
- StockMarket module, an integrated supply chain tool that allows your company to automatically post real-time updates of selected inventory and capabilities to StockMarket.aero.
Source : Component Control
Dec 10 - 11, 2013 - Arlington, United States