Rheinmetall and JIEDDO join Boeing, DARPA, the Office of Naval Research and the USAF
- Directed Energy Systems taking place from 21st-23rd February 2012 in Munich, has announced two additional speakers joining the panel for the 9th annual conference
Mitchell Howell, Deputy Director for Rapid Acquisition and Technology, Joint IED Defeat Organisation, US Department of Defence and Fabian Ochsner, Vice President Marketing and Product Management, Rheinmetall Air Defence AG are confirmed to join the expert speaker panel at Directed Energy Systems. They will be joining other expert speakers, including:
- Colonel Joseph Skaja, Chief of Electronic Warfare, Information Operations and Directed Energy Division, Air Combat Command, US Air Force
- Dr Kirk Hackett, Directed Energy Directorate, US Air Force Research Laboratory
- Rear Admiral Massimo Annati (ret'd), Deputy- Director, European Working Group on Non-Lethal Weapons
- Major General George Harrison (ret'd), Director, Strategic Initiatives, Georgia Technology Research Institute
- Mike Rinn, Vice President and Programme Manager, Directed Energy Systems, Boeing
The Directed Energy Systems conference will explore how High Power Microwaves (HPM) and High Energy Lasers (HEL) can be developed to become the next major development of military capability and the multitude of applications which these provide to the battlefield.
Smart Weapons Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2014 - 2020
Don't forget that Directed Energy Systems will also provide additional learning opportunities through two highly targeted workshops which will explore the High Power Microwave challenge and the next generation of non-lethal weapons.
For more information on these workshops and to view the full speaker and presentation line-up, visit the Directed Energy Systems website.
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : Defence IQ
Feb 23 - 25, 2016 - London, United Kingdom
Mar 16 - 17, 2016 - London, United Kingdom