New President & Vice Presidents for UK ADS Organisation
- Robin Southwell of EADS UK elected to lead the ambitions of four key industrial sectors in 2012
The new ADS President is Robin Southwell, Chief Executive Officer of EADS UK.
Defense Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016
The sector Vice Presidents are as follows:
- Vice President, Aerospace - Marcus Bryson, Chief Executive of GKN Aerospace.
- Vice President, Defence - Sir Brian Burridge, VP Strategic Marketing, Finmeccanica UK Limited
- Vice President, Security - Shaun Hipgrave, MD, Forensic Telecommunications Services Ltd.
- Vice President, Space - Ruy Pinto, VP Satellite & Network Operations, Inmarsat Limited.
Rees Ward, Chief Executive of ADS, said:
"I am delighted that ADS has such a strong leadership team to guide the trade association through the next challenging year. I welcome Robin Southwell as our new President and our sector Vice Presidents Sir Brian Burridge, Marcus Bryson, Shaun Hipgrave and Ruy Pinto. I look forward to working with them for the benefit of our members through representing their interests and continuously improving the services that ADS offers.
The uncertainties of the global economy will make 2012 a challenging year. However, with such an experienced leadership in place I am confident that ADS can deliver for its members and assist our sector businesses support the Government's emphasis on high technology manufacturing and growth through exports."
Robin Southwell, Chief Executive of EADS UK said:
"These are challenging times for our industry and I look forward to working closely with the sector Vice-Presidents. We need to roll up our sleeves and do all that we can to support and sustain this great industry."
Your company’s press release on ASDNews and to thousands of other journalists and editors? Use our ASDWire press release distribution service.
Source : ADS
Oct 12 - 13, 2016 - New Orleans, United States