Global Government Spending on RSTA Systems will total $3.36bn in 2011
- New market report available on ASDReports.com
Analysis demonstrates that the global RSTA systems market is a growing marketplace offering government contract opportunities that are likely to see a range of companies realising commercial success, from the major defence and security prime contractors to much smaller electro-optical sensor manufacturers.
The Military Ground Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Target Acquisition (RSTA) Systems Market 2011-2021
- How is the procurement of RSTA systems likely to be affected as government budgets continue to come under intense pressure?
- Which national marketplaces offer the most significant sales growth opportunities over the next decade?
- Which technologies are likely to prevail?
- How will military commitments in Iraq and Afghanistan, and other theatres, affect spending plans?
Reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition (RSTA) systems are absolutely critical to the full spectrum of land-based military operations. Equipment relevant to the global RSTA systems market ranges from personal gear such as night vision goggles (NVG) and thermal weapon sights (TWS) to counter-fire radar systems and vehicle-mounted long-range reconnaissance and surveillance sensors. We examine the commercial prospects for companies supplying these products that enable armed forces to dominate the battlefield.
The new report seeks to answer these critical questions and many more through the in-depth analyses presented within The Military Ground Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Target Acquisition (RSTA) Systems Market 2011-2021.
To learn more about this new report, please visit: " The Military Ground Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Target Acquisition (RSTA) Systems Market 2011-2021" on ASDReports.com (follow the link in this article)
Source : ASDReports - Market Research
Apr 1 - 2, 2014 - Washington, United States
Mar 11 - 12, 2014 - San Diego, United States