SFC launches new stand-alone, portable off-grid energy solution for ultimate effectiveness in command and operation posts
- New EMILYCube 2500 is an innovative stand-alone fuel cell power solution
- 100 h power @ 100 W without resupply - significantly increases runtime com-pared to battery operation
- Clear weight advantage over other power sources - with a weight of 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs) (21.9 kg / 70.3 lbs including a 10 liter fuel cartridge) it can be easily carried by one person
- Silent, emission-free, and non-detectable power source is ideal for defense, security and surveillance applications
- Plug & Play operation - no installation required
The EMILYCube 2500 combines a 100 W fuel cell, a 6.8 Ah li-ion battery and a 10 liter fuel cartridge, all in one compact, lightweight case. It will produce up to 2500 Wh per day. The 10 liter fuel cartridge has a capacity of 11.1 kWh - enough to ensure long power autonomy for the application. A 100 W device, for example, can be operated up to four days with one single cartridge.
Global Military Aircraft Engines Industry 2016 Market Research Report
The EMILYCube 2500 was designed to support the military capabilities and silently power communication terminals, remote sensors, portable radars, surveillance and safety equipment where a weather-independent, reliable and continuous off-grid power supply is imperative. During power generation, the EMILYCube 2500 produces no emissions, no noise and no thermal signature, and, if required, also in indoor or vehicle settings.
"The EMILYCube 2500 is another example of our clear customer orientation", says Dr. Peter Podesser, CEO of SFC Energy AG. "Our defense customers asked for a portable turnkey power solution that increases operating time while reducing weight, logistics effort and detectability. EMILYCube 2500 integrates our popular, reliable fuel cell tech-nology and effectively supports soldiers in the field."
Source : SFC Energy AG