Combat Vehicles / Artillery Channel
Following the success of 2015's inaugural meeting, Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability returns this November, once again seeking to bring together those at the forefront of survivability deve...
The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to Kuwait for radar field systems and related equipment, training, and support. The estimated cost is $194 mill...
More Combat Vehicles / Artillery Headlines
- Raytheon Developing Next-Gen Human/Machine Interface for Arm...
- Jenoptik to Supply Military Land Vehicles Equipment to Polan...
- Contract for Bradley Fighting Vehicle Gunner's Hand Station
- Indo Defence 2016 Tri-Services Forum
- BAE Deepens Land 400 Links With Australian Industry
- BAE Debutes Next Generation Bradley Prototype
- VSE Awarded Task Order for Reset of FMTVs
- Enhanced WIN-T Increment 2 Capabilities Begin Testing
Global Top 10 Armored Vehicle Manufacturers
- Oshkosh Showcases JLTV, M-ATV
- Elbit Provides Solutions for Warfighters
- Oshkosh Wins FMTV Contract
- Constellium Awarded Contract With TARDEC
- $42 M for JLTV Program
- Global Military Leasing Market
- CV90 Systems Integration, Upgrades & Support Contract
- Upgraded Self-Propelled Howitzers for Brazilian Army
- GD Showcases AJAX Progress
- Global Armoured Vehicle Market
- Vetronics Market worth 3.51 Bn USD by 2021
- AIRI Announces $3.1 M Award for the US Army M1A1 Abrams Main...
- CV90 Infantry Fighting Vehicle Makes Australian Debut
- OSK Defense Showcases the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
- LM Awarded $79.5 M Contract to Provide an Open Architecture ...
- Textron Systems Delivers First TAPV
- Textron Systems Delivers First TAPV to the Canadian Army
- Meggitt Wins Contract for Additional Mortar Simulators
- Australian Army Ground-Based Air Defence Capability
- Future Mortar Systems Conference
Military Armoured Vehicle Market Report 2016-2026