Combat Vehicles / Artillery Channel
The U.S. Navy selected Lockheed Martin's (NYSE: LMT) COMBATSS-21 as the combat management system for the Navy's frigate ship program. COMBATSS-21 is the combat management system in operation on the Fr...
Textron Systems Canada Inc., a Textron Inc.announced today the delivery of the first Tactical Armoured Patrol Vehicle (TAPV) to the Canadian Army. The Canadian Army is fielding the first vehicles to t...
More Combat Vehicles / Artillery Headlines
- Textron Systems Delivers First TAPV to the Canadian Army
- Meggitt Wins Contract for Additional Mortar Simulators
- Australian Army Ground-Based Air Defence Capability
- Future Mortar Systems Conference
- Air Missile Defence Technology Conference
- Rheinmetall submits upgrade offer for British Challenger 2 M...
- Bid for Challenger 2 Upgrade
- MEDEVAC 2016 Conference
The 8x8 Armored Vehicle Market - Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments
- M1A2S Saudi Abrams Main Battle Tanks and M88Al/A2 HERCULES A...
- Artillery Precision Guidance Kits Contract
- AM General to Build 1,673 HMMWVs
- Boxer 8X8 for Australian LAND 400 Phase 2 program
- AMV35 Selected for Australian Combat Reconnaissance Vehicle ...
- Carl-Gustaf Ammunition Order
- Cubic Support US Army's Bradley Fighting Vehicle Conduct of ...
- Rheinmetall Wins Ammunition Order
- Armored Trucks for US SOCOM Forces
- Global Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Forecast
- Mortar Ammunition Order for Saab
- Cobra II Armoured Vehicles Contract
- Defense Industry Market Forecast
- Austria Buys BvS10 All-Terrain Vehicles
- Javelin Scores Perfect in Ground Vehicle Tests
- BAE 40CT Cannon
- Javelin Scores Perfect Ground Vehicle Tests
- Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe 2016 Conference
- Rheinmetall's New IFV, the Lynx
- Telephonics NetCom Communications System Chosen to Support M...
Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2015