Combat Vehicles / Artillery Channel
An international customer has awarded Rheinmetall a major contract for military trucks. The order encompasses 110 logistic vehicles worth a total of EUR134 million, earmarked for delivery between Janu...
Elbit Systems of America announced today that it was awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity ("ID/IQ") contract for the production of 60mm, 81mm, and 120mm Mortar Weapon Systems, which incl...
More Combat Vehicles / Artillery Headlines
- Advanced Simulators from FMV
- Saab Receives Upgrade Orders for US Army Training Systems
- Sigma 30 Artillery Navigation and Pointing System Wins New E...
- Ironclad Beetles Inspire New 'Memory' Metal Suspension for M...
- International Armoured Vehicles Conference
- New Order for Rheinmetall Simulation Technology
- USMC Orders 144 Diesel MRZRs
- New Hawkei in Australia
Global Military Land Vehicle Electronics Sales Market Report 2016
- Purchase of Hundreds of Rafael's Trophy Systems
- Driver Training Simulation Systems Contract
- Rheinmetall at Indo Defence 2016 in Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Enhanced Mortar Munition Receives FMR
- Future Ground Combat Vehicles Conference 2016
- Battle Management Systems for Danish CV90 IFV
- Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability Conference
- Radar Field System for Kuwait
- Raytheon Developing Next-Gen Human/Machine Interface for Arm...
- Jenoptik to Supply Military Land Vehicles Equipment to Polan...
- Contract for Bradley Fighting Vehicle Gunner's Hand Station
- Indo Defence 2016 Tri-Services Forum
- BAE Deepens Land 400 Links With Australian Industry
- BAE Debutes Next Generation Bradley Prototype
- VSE Awarded Task Order for Reset of FMTVs
- Enhanced WIN-T Increment 2 Capabilities Begin Testing
- Oshkosh Showcases JLTV, M-ATV
- Elbit Provides Solutions for Warfighters
- Oshkosh Wins FMTV Contract
- Constellium Awarded Contract With TARDEC
Military Armoured Vehicle Market Report 2016-2026