Combat Vehicles / Artillery Channel
The U.S. Army has awarded Oshkosh Defense, LLC, an Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK) company, a $409 million contract to produce 1,661 Family of Medium Tactical Vehicle (FMTV) trucks and 31 trailers, un...
Constellium N.V. (NYSE and Euronext: CSTM) announced today that it has been awarded a contract with TARDEC, the US Army Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center supporting the Comba...
More Combat Vehicles / Artillery Headlines
- $42 M for JLTV Program
- Global Military Leasing Market
- CV90 Systems Integration, Upgrades & Support Contract
- Upgraded Self-Propelled Howitzers for Brazilian Army
- GD Showcases AJAX Progress
- Global Armoured Vehicle Market
- Vetronics Market worth 3.51 Bn USD by 2021
- AIRI Announces $3.1 M Award for the US Army M1A1 Abrams Main...
General Transport Manufacturing Global Market Report
- CV90 Infantry Fighting Vehicle Makes Australian Debut
- OSK Defense Showcases the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
- LM Awarded $79.5 M Contract to Provide an Open Architecture ...
- Textron Systems Delivers First TAPV
- Textron Systems Delivers First TAPV to the Canadian Army
- Meggitt Wins Contract for Additional Mortar Simulators
- Australian Army Ground-Based Air Defence Capability
- Future Mortar Systems Conference
- Air Missile Defence Technology Conference
- Rheinmetall submits upgrade offer for British Challenger 2 M...
- Bid for Challenger 2 Upgrade
- MEDEVAC 2016 Conference
- M1A2S Saudi Abrams Main Battle Tanks and M88Al/A2 HERCULES A...
- Artillery Precision Guidance Kits Contract
- AM General to Build 1,673 HMMWVs
- Boxer 8X8 for Australian LAND 400 Phase 2 program
- AMV35 Selected for Australian Combat Reconnaissance Vehicle ...
- Carl-Gustaf Ammunition Order
- Cubic Support US Army's Bradley Fighting Vehicle Conduct of ...
- Rheinmetall Wins Ammunition Order
Global Military Robots and Unmanned Vehicles Consumption 2016 Market Research Report