Today's Defense & Aerospace News
This seminar series provides both novice and experienced export compliance professionals with a comprehensive education on complying with regulations administered by the US Departments of State, Commerce & Treasury, and what the recent and coming changes mean for their compliance programs.
Export Control Reform (ECR) changes have relaxed the controls on some defen...
The new report available on ASDReports recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global commercial aircraft windows and windshields market: Gentex, GKN Aerospace, PPG Industries, Lee Aerospace, and Saint-Gobain Sully.
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: AIP Aerospace, AJW Aviation, Nordam, TBM Glass, and Triumph.
Commenting on the report, an...
BAE Systems has signed a contract with the Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization (DALO) for the installation of Denmark-specific battle management radio systems across its fleet of 44 CV9035 Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFV).
The CV90 is a family of tracked combat vehicles designed and built by BAE Systems Hagglunds, with more than 4.5 million engineering...
Mar 14 - 15, 2017 - Scottsdale, United States
- New Site To Manufacture AF Jet Trainer
- Contract for Common Use Check-in Platform at JFK International
- Next-Generation Monitoring Contract
- Exercise Participation Support for UAE
- Derco Aerospace & Arkwin Industries Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement
- Contract to Sustain USAF EW Technology for Large Aircraft
- Joint Common Remote Viewing Terminal for UK MoD
- CACI to Provide Engineering and Maintenance Support for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement
- Most Powerful Aerospace Gearbox Runs for 1st Time
- Big Data for Intelligence Symposium
- FACE Conformance Certificate for RNP RNAV capable FMS
- New HE-MRO centre will support Indian helicopter operators
- Passenger Processing Improvement at Mandalay International Airport
- The Key Players in Global Multiple Launch Rocket Systems Market
- Newest LCS Commissioned
- King Stallion Passes Initial Operational Testing
- Rendezvous and Berthing with ISS