Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The first U.S. Air Force C-130H aircraft to be fully equipped with the Rolls-Royce T56 Series 3.5 engine upgrade has completed its first flight, demonstrating significant improvement in fuel efficiency, lower operating temperatures and improved high-altitude performance.
Preliminary flight data showed fuel efficiency improved by approximately 12 percent and turbine temp...
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) has completed a major upgrade to modernize the current ground control system of the U.S. Air Force's Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite constellation.
The Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Upgrade #2 (CUP2) project is the latest step in the Air Force's multi-year plan to refresh technology and transform the legacy Operational Control Seg...
We have opened a brand new pound15.6m training academy today at Samlesbury, Lancashire - marking the single largest investment in skills for the UK's aerospace sector.
The Academy for Skills & Knowledge (ASK) is 7,400m2 in size and situated on the Samlesbury Aerospace Enterprise Zone alongside BAE Systems' military aircraft advanced manufacturing centre. It will train a...
Apr 3 - 6, 2017 - Washington, United States
- Airbus Corporate Jet at MEBAA
- Contract for New Lab at NASA Langley
- Bombardier to Showcase Business Jet Portfolio
- GD to Christen Most Advanced Submarine Colorado
- Fully-Automated Helicopter Engine Turbine Blade Production Line
- SpaceNaute chosen for new Ariane 6 launch vehicle
- Russian Resupply Ship Experiences Anomaly; ISS Crew is Fine
- Esterline CMA-6800 Display Solution Granted STC for Installation on Dash-8 Aircraft
- Air Unlimited Adds Beechcraft King Air 200 to Fleet of Aircraft
- 5 Rotorcraft FFSs for Coptersafety's Flight Training Centre
- Joint Tactical Networks Summit
- New High-Resolution Thermal Weapon Sights Contract
- Eastern Airways Joins Embraer's Pool Program
- Trent 7000 Order from Aircalin
- FLIR Acquires Prox Dynamics
- A2PATS Selected for F-35 EW Simulation Testing
- Acquisition of Vocality Competed