Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The report, now available on ASDReports, "Drone Services Market by Industry (Infrastructure, Agriculture, Entertainment, Logistics), Application (Aerial Photography & Remote Sensing, Data Acquisition & Analytics), Type of Drone, Duration of Service, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022", The drone services market is estimated to be USD 705.3 Million in 2016 and is projecte...
BAE Systems has been selected by Lockheed Martin to modernize the F-22 Raptor's head-up display (HUD) for the U.S. Air Force, replacing it with a completely digital version.
Under terms of the contract, BAE Systems will use its advanced Digital Light Engine (DLE) technology to implement a form, fit, and function HUD solution that integrates seamlessly into the F-22's ex...
Embraer has signed a contract with Wideroe, the largest regional airline in Scandinavia, for up to 15 E2 family jets. The contract consists of three firm orders for the E190-E2 and purchase rights for 12 further E2 family aircraft. This flexible mix of pur???chase rights for E175-E2, E190-E2, and E195-E2 will give Wideroe the ability to grow their fleet with a family of ai...
- Flynas Orders 60 A320neo Family Aircraft
- Boeing Statement on Flight TK6491 Accident in Kyrgyzstan
- Swiss Signs For Jeppesen Crew Tracking Services
- 1st Bell 407GXP Delivery in Nepal
- Crowsnest Helicopter Surveillance Deal to Protect Carriers Sustains 200 High-skilled UK Jobs
- Thomas Pesquet Completes Spacewalk
- MBDA welcomes Italys participation in Aster 30 BLOCK 1 NT programme
- Fincantieri to Upgrade P61, an OPV of the Armed Forces of Malta
- Airbus H135 Delivered to Hiratagakuen
- International Military Helicopter 2017 Conference
- Integrated Bridge Systems Market
- Directed Energy Atmospheric Lens Could Revolutionise Future Battlefields
- Boeing, SpiceJet Announce Deal for up to 205 Airplanes
- Historic Cape Canaveral Building Gets New LM Tenants
- NASA Awards Engineering Contract for Earth, Space Science Missions
- Agreement With the Italian MoD for M-345 Trainer Aircraft
- AF selects Diligent to facilitate transition of COMSEC tracking to Joint program