Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Integrating Network Solutions to Win the Future Fight
Today's military faces a complex set of challenges that will increase the need for flexibility, agility, and adaptation in order to overcome our potential adversaries. When it comes to evaluating our ability to succeed in the future fight we must prepare for the eventuality of peer threats whose electronic, cyb...
The report, now available on ASDReports, "Riflescope Market by Sight Type (Telescopic Sight, Reflex Sight), Technology (Electro Optic, Thermal Imaging/ Infrared, Laser ), Application (Hunting, Armed Forces, Shooting Sports), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022", The riflescope market is estimated to grow from USD 5.36 Billion in 2016 to USD 6.87 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR...
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems") announced today that it was awarded an approximately $100 million contract by the Israeli Ministry of Defense ("IMOD") for the supply of advanced radio systems. According to the contract, Elbit Systems will manufacture and provide hundreds of radio systems over the course of five years. In addition, Elbit Systems...
Apr 4 - 5, 2017 - Arlington, United States
- Cubic Receives $20 M Award for Delivery of PCDL Systems to US Navy's SPAWAR
- USS Montgomery Completes Final Contract Trials
- NGC Delivers Advanced Technology Simulator for Gripen JAS 39 Fighter Aircraft
- SBIRS Satellite Successfully Transmitting Images
- Research work on Peregrine Falcons inspires future aircraft technologies
- Booz Allen Hamilton Wins $59M US Navy Contract
- New Study Maps Space Dust in 3-D
- UK Armoured Vehicles Arrive in Estonia
- USS Michael Murphy Conducts PASSEX with JS Teruzuki
- Rockwell Collins and NASA demonstrate Sonic Boom Display
- Military Space Situational Awareness Conference
- First Responders vs UAVs
- Celebration of Ryanair's 450th Next-Gen 737-800
- Contract for Next Generation AFV
- Active Noise and Vibration Control (ANVC) System Market worth $2.93 Bn by 2022
- Malaysia Airlines signs with Airbus for A350 XWB flight training
- Revision Awarded US Army Next-Gen ACH Helmet Contract