Today's Defense & Aerospace News
The announcement of the upgrade comes after an agreement was signed today, 18 June, by industry and the 4 Eurofighter nations.
During a short ceremony at the Paris Air Show, defence ministers from the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain witnessed a contract being signed between Eurofighter and the NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency that will see the missile sys...
With the increasing importance of information and communication technologies both on and off the battlefield, new research available on ASDReports forecasts continued robust global spending on cyber warfare systems until 2023, with the market expanding from US$11.1 billion in 2013 to US$19.4 billion by 2023 – a CAGR of 5.77%. This significant growth is further fue...
Two of the most advanced aids for use in training crews in operating the A400M new generation airlifter have entered service at the Airbus Military International Training Centre in Seville. Following an intensive evaluation of the A400M Full Flight Simulator (photo above right), EASA has recommended the issuance of an Interim Level C Qualification and it will enter serv...
- Cassidian's obstacle warning system certified for NH90 helicopters
- Cathay Pacific Airways Commits to OnPoint Solution Agreement with GE for its GEnx-2B Engine Fleet
- Boeing Accelerates First Delivery of 737 MAX
- Air France-KLM confirms future with A350 XWB
- Air France-KLM signs MOU with Rolls-Royce for Trent XWB engines to power up to 50 Airbus A350s
- AirAsia Place $8.6 Bn CFM Engine order
- Terma enters into F-35 Long-Term Agreement with BAE Systems
- Helipartner Thailand launches its leasing activity with an order for 10 Eurocopter AS350 B3e helicopters
- Kestrel Aviation Orders 2 More AW119Ke Helicopters
- Boeing, Oman Air Announce Order for Five Next-Generation 737s
- StandardAero Becomes Independent TRUEngineTM Authorized MRO Provider for CFM56 and CF34 Engines
- MEADS Tactical BMC4I Software Demonstrates Interoperability in NATO Exercises
- GA-ASI Revolutionizes Sar Full-Motion Video
- Arianespace will retain its market leadership by building on the company's flexibility and agility
- Raytheon's latest ATM systems go into continuous operation at two of the world's busiest airports
- Rolls-Royce delivers Trent 1000 engines for Boeing 787-9 first flight
- Aerojet Rocketdyne SM-3 Block IIA TDACS Completes Full System Hot Fire Testing