Today's Defense & Aerospace News
MTU Maintenance, the world’s largest independent provider for aero engine solutions, has signed an exclusive 10-year agreement with Canadian carrierSky RegionalAirlines for the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of the airline’s CF34-8E engines for its Embraer E175fleet.
The agreement between MTU Maintenance andSky Regional Airlines covers all shop vis...
Following a successful Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) led review, the U.S. Navy's MQ-4C Triton unmanned aircraft system (UAS) obtained positive Milestone C low-rate initial production approval. The decision marks the beginning of the production and deployment phase of the DoD acquisition process.
"Triton's critical technology is mature, and the system development an...
Oshkosh Defense, LLC, an Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK) company, announced today that the U.S. Army has placed a $42 million order that exercises available options for the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) program including vehicles, installed kits and packaged kits. The order is the third since the contract was awarded in August 2015. Work will be performed in Oshkosh,...
Oct 18 - 19, 2016 - New Orleans, United States
- Less Aircraft Noise and Lower Fuel Consumption
- Possible Water Plumes Erupting on Jupiter's Moon Europa
- 2 Q400 Aircraft for Air Tanzania
- Elbit Improving Situational Awareness for USMC
- 1st Environmental Product Declaration in the Industry for CS100 Aircraft
- Transformational Flight Operations Management Platform for Business Aviation
- Successful Launch of BlackSky Pathfinder Satellite
- Schiebel and Diehl Defence Strengthen Teaming Agreement
- Global C4ISR Market
- Mikros to Support US Navy LCS Program
- India Buys 36 Rafale
- C-UAS Capabilities Tested Aboard USS Jason Dunham, USS Lassen
- Japan Air Self Defense Force's 1st F-35A Roll Out
- Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling & Recycling Market to be worth $5.6bn in 2016
- Dinesh Paliwal Elected to Raytheon Board of Directors
- $16 M Advanced Training and Advisory Solutions Task Order
- Successful Sea Trials for AWD