Today's Defense & Aerospace News
Our Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium is designed as an educational and training ''Town Hall'' forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across military and civilian organizations can come together for actionable discussions and debate. The symposium's overall theme will focus on Advancing CBRN Response, Defense & Technology Readiness ...
The Nasa SAGE (Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment) observation instrument that uses the Hexapod Pointing System produced by Thales Alenia Space on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) was launched yesterday from the Kennedy Space Center launch pad by means of the Falcon9 launcher with the Space X Dragon capsule.
SAGE III is a NASA instrument produced ...
Defence and security company Saab has received an order for delivery of specially customised CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear) sampling equipment and a certified transport packaging container to INTERPOL’s BioTerrorism Prevention Unit.
Under the agreement with INTERPOL’s BioTerrorism Prevention Unit, Saab will supply a total of six samp...
- 787-10 Dreamliner Debut
- Aerospace Interior Adhesive Market worth $1,101.7 M by 2021
- L3 WESCAM Unveils Its Second-Generation MX-RSTA Land Combat Sighting System at IDEX 2017
- Building Orion Service Module for 1st Astronaut Mission
- ''SIHAM'' combined Anti-Air and Anti-Surface Weapon System at IDEX 2017
- L3 WESCAM to Open Authorized Service Center in Saudi Arabia
- Welsh Company Wins GBP82M Contract on Global Stage
- Boeing Names Darren Edwards VP/MD of Boeing Defence Australia
- Pro Line Fusion for LATR platforms
- Harris Wins UAE BMS Contract
- Rockwell Collins announces new leadership for its expanding Middle East region
- Cargo Headed to ISS
- CSG 1 Conducts South China Sea Patrol
- ESAs six-legged Suntracker flying on a Dragon
- NASA's Juno Mission to Remain in Current Orbit at Jupiter
- Military and Government Helicopter Market USD 72.1 bn in next 5 years
- Boeing, Juneyao Airlines Finalize Order for 5 787-9 Dreamliners